Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Full name for Del?

I love the name Del/Dell for a boy, however I feel it's too short to work on its own (despite my love for nickname-names), so I need a longer form. The ones I've found so far are:

Delaney
    Delano
    Delbert
    Delgado
    Delias
    Delmar
    Delmore
    Delroy

The only ones I like out of these are Delaney and Delano. However, I worry Delaney has "gone to the girls" and Delano is too Italian-sounding to work for me. So what do you think of this list; do any of these work, or should I just use Del/Dell? Any other suggestions of how to get to Del/Dell would also be appreciated. Thanks!

There was a character on the show "Private Practice" who went by Dell, whose first name was William. Not sure how that works but anyway.

Wendell is another name that works, I actually quite like Wendell.
    Walter Theodore 14/03/2016

Elliott-Edmund-Oscar-Austen
    Matilda-Adelaide-Florence-Penelope

I'd go for Dell or O'Dell... If you like Dal, there's Dallin.
    Emiliana Pari 郑煜曈 '14

XX: Artemisia Baran, Ilaria Katayoun, Acadia Laleh, Rosalind Soraya, Camellia Sitareh, Aida Tahmineh

XY: Raphael Artin, Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Aryo Matthias, Lorenzo Kaveh

Private Practice was where I first heard the name, @sunkissedchild, and I've loved it ever since. Wendell is okay, if a little dorky... I'll think about it, thanks!

More ideas please!

My son goes by Del but his full name is Delmer. I also know someone named Delsin/Delson
    In love with my little ones Atticus, Delmer and June