Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Top 10 Boys' Names: Ingimar, Matthías, Róbert, Emil, Óskar, Kjartan, Ívar, Leó, Orri, Sævar

Top 10 Girls' Names: Svala, Elísabet, Elva, Rósa, Ylfa, Elsa, Lovísa, Ingileif, Lóa, Freyja

Top 10 Guilty Pleasures: Höskuldur, Grímur, Snæfríður, Salvör, Fríða, Þórarinn, Hafliði, Hróar, Snjólfur, Sæunn

Top boy's combination: Ingimar Karl
    Top girl's combination: Svala Ísabel

In a year: I hope our first baby has been born, I hope for all of us to be healthy and happy, I hope that my new job is still going well (although I also hope that in a year I will be on maternity leave), I hope that Reykjavík will be having a better summer than this year.
    Emil - Ingimar - Kjartan - Matthías - Óskar - Róbert

Elísabet - Elva - Rósa - Sólveig - Svala - Ylfa

Here it goes:

Current Top Ten Names For Each Gender
    Boys:
    Bart
    Fredrick
    Havelock
    Theodore
    Patrick
    Samson
    Percy
    Niall
    Seamus
    Henry

Girl:
    Lois
    Imogen
    Felicity
    Blythe
    Ramona
    Petra
    Orla
    Aoife
    Sadie
    Nina

Current Top Ten Guilty Pleasure Names
    Ernest
    Maximus
    Opal
    Cashmere
    Olga
    Desmond
    Yvaine
    Inka
    Ronald
    Rupert

Current #1 Boys Combination - Frederick Seamus (with the nickname Freddie)
    Current #1 Girls Combination - Orla Imogen

I hope in a year that I will have decided if I want to go back to university to get a PhD or maybe even be applying or have been accepted into a program together the ball moving! And of course, I hope I will be a good mum for the little one I'm still cooking! I can't wait to "open" this in a year's time!
    Molly: mummy, wife, vintage lover, and teacher!
    Married to Simon with a beautiful baby girl who changed our world: Nettie Claudia Appleby ~ 25th of July 2014

Bryony|Lydia|Vera|Petra|Imogen|Sadie|Monica|Georgi ana|Anneliese|Zara|Clara|Adeline|Lois|Sophia|Karin |Aurora|Lucille|Erica|Mercy|Blythe|Felicity

Jude|Oscar|Xavier|Patrick|Bart|Felix|Nathaniel|Fre derick|Isaac|Evan|Theodore|Adam|Jasper|Callum|Ezra |Ezekiel|Henry|Samson|Niall|Percy|Barney|Seamus|Ha velock

Jackal, I had never come across the name Hróar but I absolutely adore it! as I have always liked Sævar, Sverrir and Snæfríður. Too bad I can't use any of them, they would look totally ridiculous with my surname.

Top 10 Boys' Names: Bertil, Ívar, Auxence, Björn, Henrik, Constantine, Floris, Maurits, Helgi,

Top 10 Girls' Names: Amelia, Charlotte, Elinor, Ida, Carlijn, Sanneke, Ingibjörg (Inga), Jorien, Eleanora, Ísveig, Glóey

Top 10 Guilty Pleasures: Svavar, Sverrir, Snaebjörn, Percival, Garnet, Iris, Elisabetta, Magnea

Top boy's combination: Helgi Björn or Björn Bertil or Ivar Kristian
    Top girl's combination: Elinor Ida

My future has never been so unsure! I am (hopefully) graduating university in two months (hopefully, because with me you never know...), so I hope that in a year time I will have a (cruise related) job and that I will be settled somewhere in Iceland (Reykjavik, accept me back please!) or Scandinavia (Trondheim, have you heard me?) or London or the Netherlands (Amsterdam, whenever you want).
    Josephine - Philippa - Elinor - Sanneke - Carlijn - Robyn - Cate - Amelia - Spencer - Félicité
    Floris-Jan - Björn - Maurits - Auxence - Winston - Roman - Monroe - Garnet

Top 10 boys:
    Caspian, Damian, Desmond, Dorian, Evander, Everett, Gwydion, Malachi, Phineas, Theodore

Top 10 girls:
    Artemis, Cordelia, Evadne, Isabeau, Isadora, Leocadia, Lorelei, Pandora, Thisbe, Thora

Top 10 boy GPs:
    Feivel, Huckleberry, Hyperion, Ivanhoe, Jethro, Jorah, Lyric, Ptolemy, Salem, Woodrow

Top 10 girl GPs:
    Adelais, Andromeda, Dagny, Damaris, Elka, Fairuza, Hypatia, Serafina, Thalassa, Zipporah

Current #1 boys' combo:
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder

Current #1 girls' combo:
    Thisbe Octavia Wildrose

Where I want to be in a year:
    Knee deep in dirt, working on the foundation of our home. I'd like to be pregnant/trying, or at least have decided whether that's something I want or not. Oak Ash & Thorn is finished, making the query rounds. Tatter going through the editing process, Untitled (Factions) draft 1 done.

A message to myself:
    There's $20 behind the mirror. Yes, you forgot all about that. Take K out for some Coldstone and remember Ole finding his new sleep spot, the wildflowers blooming (white), K's adventure with his brother, the new fork coming in the mail, and the Fringe crab nightmare.

edit: Oops, I see now most of you are just doing a top 10 GPs, and I did top 10 for each gender. Leaving mine as is, because it took me forever to do it and I don't want to spend any more time whittling it down!
    Last edited by redwoodfey; July 10th, 2014 at 07:14 PM.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Top Ten Girls: Eloise, India, Birdie, Lula, Story, Rosamund, Margaux, Antheia, Alexandrine, Clara

Top Ten Boys: Alexei, Ralph, Clement, Tolliver, Augusten, Raphael, Wilder, Elihu, Hank, Noam

Top Ten Guilty Pleasures: Calpurnia, Fairy, Honey, Darling, Altalune, Ginger, Basil, Zebedee, Huckleberry, Toulouse

Eloise India Story and Alexei Augusten Clement

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................

One year from now, July 10, 2014, I'll be going into junior year. I hope I feel happy and confident and at peace with myself. I hope I'm ready to work really hard junior year and get all A's, so I can go to New York or Paris for college eventually. I hope I have an inking of what I actually want to go to college for, as well. I hope I have a job and money and I can drive and I'm making the absolute most of this summer with my friends.
    Last edited by cupcakelove888; July 11th, 2014 at 07:05 AM.