Names Searched Right Now:

Arrow Name opinions and name list request

I have been writing my first mystery novel. I finally decided it would be fun to write something I would love to read. So one standard country house murder taking place between the first and second world wars coming up.

My main character and her great-aunt are both called Lavinia. They insisted and nothing I have said has changed their minds. Do you all think this is okay? The younger Lavinia I call Vinny in my head - could I use this as a nickname in the book?

I would love some interesting suggestions for both Vinny's generation and her mother's generation. British, upper class...So far I have names like Mary, John and James as fill ins but need something firm by the time I finish.

Thank you for all your help. Planning the entire murder was more intuitive than naming everyone.

READ IT HERE: http://www.wattpad.com/story/25138238-humphrey
    Or find "Humphrey" on wattpad.com

This is a story about a lot of things.

Things like bluebirds and Harbingers, ukuleles and fancy bicycles, old people, young people, poetry, friends and neighbors, parties and Christmas gifts, stolen things and lost things, dancing, terrible singing, guilt, angry people and sad people, but also happy people, nursing homes, smiling, and above all, an old man named Humphrey.

Teenberry