Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Torin Alexander?

Our first son's name is Corbin.....I'm not 100% settled on it, but just looking for some feedback! Thanks!

I like Torin but I think it's much too similar to Corbin. I think the two names would get mashed up a lot when calling them out...Torbin and Corin. Do you like Tobias or Toby? Or Nolan?
    Ladies: Anna, Audrey, Emilia, Josephine, Lucy, Margaret, Miranda

Gentleman: Grady, Everett, Isaac, Jonah, Morgan, Rory, Stellan

I'm not a big fan of Tobias (because I associate it with a character on the show Arrested Development and giggle hehe) We have a friend with a little guy named Nolan, and dh doesn't like Toby....

This is really hard naming someone!!
    Thank you for your suggestions and comment! I was thinking it was pretty close to sounding like Corbin too

Another name that came to mind is Stellan. It has the T and -en sound of Torin and it's two syllables as well but it doesn't have that same O sound which made it so similar to Corbin. I like that it's heard of but not super popular, just like Corbin too! Corbin and Stellan is a nice sibset and Stellan Alexander is very handsome. Best of luck!
    Ladies: Anna, Audrey, Emilia, Josephine, Lucy, Margaret, Miranda

Gentleman: Grady, Everett, Isaac, Jonah, Morgan, Rory, Stellan

Oh that is an interesting name! Thank you! I will toss this one to dh and see what he thinks