Names Searched Right Now:

Help with future baby name! (and sibsets just for fun)

Hey everyone I'm new to this site bc my boyfriend and I have confirmed we will be having our first child mid November!! We're already throwing names around although we haven't learned the gender yet. I was hoping to get some feedback on the names we like. Sorry in advance for being so wordy, I'm not comfortable posting a pic on the internet but I also feel like names fit different physical appearances so it matters a little.

A description of my bf: he's 6'2" and plays rugby with the body type to match- muscular and dense, he has vivid blue eyes, chocolate brown hair, and tan skin that can get pretty dark (his mother is puerto rican and has the stunning blue eyes as well). His face has a classic greek-statue side profile with something reminiscent of Elvis in it, maybe his nose and lips.

As for me, I'm 5'7", thin -not voluptuous at all sadly haha, white but I can also get very tan, hair varies throughout the year from dark brown to almost blonde, green eyes- kind of slanted like a cat in the inner corners (both my mom and grandmother have eyes shaped like that i think its our most prominent feature) dark eyebrows and eyelashes and I can't think what else.

So if that gives you any idea what our kid is going to look like what do you think of these names and do you have any suggestions/pairings? I suppose my style is a glamorization of the 1920's if that makes sense. But what I really look for in a name is a certain air of mystery, nostalgia, and a tad of whimsy. And thank you so much for reading all this if you've made it here! (We plan on having more so sibling suggestions are more than welcome )

For the most part we would be happy using these as first or middle names, however Violet stands out as a first name favorite for my boyfriend and me. Violet, Isla, Katherine (Kate), Cosima, River/s, Olive, Willa/ow, Delphine, Ophelia. Lily, Imogen, Lyra, Seraphine, Arabella, Era, Winter, Lavender, Zara Lux/z... suggestions?

Current mutual favorite:

Violet Cosima
    Violet Seraphine
    Violet Imogen

Lily Seraphine
    Lily Ophelia

Katherine Isla (Kate)

Any reviews of the names above; new first name, middle name, or name combination suggestions would be greatly appreciated as well! -Alex

Boys names in case you're bored

First Names possibilities:James, Benjamin, Madsen, Julian, Sawyer...suggestions?

MN possibilities kind of all over the place: Nicolas, Magnus, Owen, Sawyer, Memphis, Lincoln, Mars, Ridley, Lars, Griffin, Storm, Evander, Sparrow, Rune, West, Everett, Cyrus...suggestions?

Current mutual favorites:

Benjamin Ridley
    Madsen James
    Madsen Mars
    James Magnus
    Julian Magnus

You have many lovely names here! Of your combos I particularly enjoy Violet Seraphine, Lily Ophelia, and Katherine Isla.
    I'm not too skilled at making combos, but I do also like the names River, Willow, Arabella, Winter and Lavender. Most of which are word names so I'd be careful not to mix them with other word names.
    And congratulations!
    Mommy to a beautiful baby boy!
    Griffin Adam
    ~~~~~~
    Favorite girls names: Mirabelle Irene, Aurora Faye, Seraphina Louise, Cordelia Isobel, Serena Lux, Rosamund Fable, Elowen Phoenix, Calliope Eve