Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Brother for Leo and Silas

Hi Nameberries

I'm expecting my 3rd and just found out it's a boy. My sons names are Leo Sebastian and Silas James. I'm feeling lost on boys names - most of the names that were on my list before just aren't grabbing my attention this time. I would love to find a name that has the same feel as my other two boys - adventurous, outdoorsy and not too common. Other names that were on the list include, Lewis, Felix, Lucien, Ezekiel. I like Noah, Samuel and Lucas but feel that they're too common. My last name starts with an E and has an 's' sound in the middle so Isaac and Eli start to sound too much like a rhyme.

Thanks in advance!

Perhaps Zenon? It's rare, but it was the name of an early gov. of Louisiana (a very distant cousin of mine). Also, Ezra, Stellan, Judah, Bogart, Cairo, Desmond, or Hoyt.

Felix was my first thought even before seeing your list!

Gideon
    August
    Declan

The Nameberry list seems to have all of your names on there if you pull up Silas Do like any of the ones on there that you haven't used?

Thanks for the suggestions!

Silas was almost Felix - we had to sleep on it and in the end went with Silas. I still like it but sort of feel strange about putting it on my list again. I searched around a bit and found

August
    Quentin
    Samuel
    Jonas
    Jude
    Lucien

with Felix as a maybe. I like Lewis but hubby shook his head.