Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    So many pretty names, I love your style

Cecilia & Eleanor
    Violet & Rosalie - Floral theme but not obnoxious
    Ava & Josephine
    Eleanor & Audrey
    Rosalie & Cecilia
    Josephine & Eleanor

I'm not a fan of Rosalie and Audrey or Cecilia and Ava because they share the same ending. I think Josephine and Ava are the hardest to pair off of your list as I think all of the others mix very well.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    DH Currently Deployed will be TTC #3 Winter 2014
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Isobel | Rufus | Jasper | Graham | Rupert

Violet & Rosalie are my favorite!
    Josephine & Eleanor match very well too, they're just not really my taste (although Josie and Nora are sweet nicknames).

I love Eleanor & Josephine together! They are both elegant and lovely, plus they both come with plenty of cute nns if you wish. My second favorite would be Violet & Audrey, they both have such Old Hollywood glamour about them.

I really love Rosalie and Cecilia together... which is interesting because I usually don't like either very much. I like that they share a sound in the middle rather than at the beginning or end, which is more common for twins. They both have the same feel as well. Runner-up IMO is Josephine and Eleanor. Jo and Nell would be a cute pair indeed.
    Lilibeth Pearl - Odette Lysandra - Allegra Snow - Zinnia Ophélie - Hera Magdalen
    Emery Lawrence - Viggo Augusten - Johan Irving - Anders Maël - Jules Quincy - Magnus Luther

Congratulations! I'd go with Ava Violetta and Cecile Josephine. Best wishes!