Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks guys, I feel a bit better about Mason. It's popular, but it's good to know that it's liked. I won't be having kids for quite awhile so I still have plenty of time to come up with ideas!
    My Favorites
    ~Boys~
    August Chase | Owen Michael | Dominic Anderson | Emmett Chase | Arlo James

~Girls~
    Amara Juliette | Stella Mae | Marina Arianne | Evanna Louise | Lucia Charlotte

His Favorites
    Mason Anderson Chase | Marina Arianne Louise

I know at least three the oldest being ten and the youngest not quite a year
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I know 3. One is 8, one is 4 and one is 2. It's a good name so I wouldn't nix it!

I know one 22 year old named Mason, and one 2 year old named Mason.
    Mommy to a beautiful baby boy!
    Griffin Adam
    ~~~~~~
    Favorite girls names: Mirabelle Irene, Aurora Faye, Seraphina Isobel, Cordelia Louise, Serena Lux, Rosamund Fable, Elowen Phoenix, Calliope ????

Actually, I don't know any! The first time I heard the name was on Wizards of Waverly Place (love that show!), but other than that, I don't know a single Mason. Given the trendiness of it, though, I'm guessing it's popular for boys under the age of five.
    Bathsheba ⭐︎ Bernice ⭐︎ Edwige ⭐︎ Edwina ⭐︎ Leopoldine ⭐︎ Perdita ⭐︎ Sibylla
    Amos ⭐︎ Christian ⭐︎ Eleazar ⭐︎ Ichabod ⭐︎ Jean-Baptiste ⭐︎ Philip ⭐︎ Vivian ⭐︎ Zebedee

Mordecai St John Edgar Paul "Mo" / Abraham Jerusalem Noël Silas "Bram"
    Susannah Beatrice Tamsin Ruth "Sukey" / Margaret Damaris Edna Jeanne "Peggy"

“Catch the foxes for us, The little foxes that are ruining in the vineyards, While our vineyards are in blossom.” ~ Song of Solomon 2:15