Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Phoenix

Phoenix

Lately, I've been crushing really hard on the name Phoenix (as well as a few other names), but only on a boy. I've actually met a little boy named Phoenix once a while back, and he pulled it off quite well! And yet, I'm still worried about it, the name.

What do you think if the name Phoenix for a boy? What are your honest opinions?
    (Also, any suggestions for middle names? That's another thing I've been struggling with about the name.)

Thank you very much!
    Teenberry. INFP. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, psychology, yoga, meditation, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Lavender Elaine ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Poet Aurelia Charlotte

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian River - Hugo William Alistair - Hawthorne Timothy Lewis - Rivers Cornelius Henry

Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

I absolutely adore Phoenix! It's been a strong favourite for probably half my life, and from the moment I heard it, I knew that's what I wanted to name a future son (should I have any). Living in the UK, the city association isn't as strong, but the mythological one is simply amazing! I love a link to mythology anyway, but this one is so great, and the creature is such a brilliant and positive namesake. It's so magical and whimsical (something I love in a name), but still usable, and I get such clear images from the name. I'm just hoping it doesn't get too popular for girls, (or boys for that matter :P) but as far as I can tell, most people think it's unisex or all boy.

My combo for Phoenix is in my signature, and I've completely fallen in love with it, especially the Phoenix Arthur part. I also think these sound quite good:
    Phoenix Amadeus
    Phoenix Julian
    Phoenix Edmund
    Phoenix Timothy

Basically I seem to like Phoenix with vintage names.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ♥ Pandora Valencia Fae ♥ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ♥
    Little Misses
    ♡ Caspian Sherlock Walter ♡ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ♡
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    Mycroft Holmes | Sherlock (BBC) | His Last Vow

favorite names this week: Aviva🌻 Alaric