Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with a sister's name for Chloe please

Hello!

We have four weeks left and are doubting our favourite name - Phoebe Olive - if we have a girl. Do you think 'Phoebe' is just too close to 'Chloe'?

I do love it (so is that all that matters?) but am keen to hear what you think, or any other suggestions that meet the 'BRIEF'. We wanted something not as popular as Chloe, not a 'C', something a bit 'frenchy', but not too pretty pretty. Alice would be THE PERFECT name if we hadn't already used it as Chloe's middle name GRRRR

Thank you in advance!

Chloe Alice is breathtaking!
    If you love phoebe olive then that is all that matters!
    I do not think it's too similar at all. If you're looking for suggestions I think Fiona would be lovely with Chloe.

Thank you so much mom2one2 for your lovely words and help. I do completely adore' Chloe Alice' - we get so many compliments and the darling creature so suits it

Chloe Alice is a beautiful name. I think Phoebe Olive is adorable and has the right amount of sweetness and spunk that Chloe Alice has. I think the two names would be great paired together, I don't think they are too close for sisters.

Thank you too jessicainwonderland - i could hug you both with thanks for your supportive words, they have made me smile so much!