Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which Middle Name for Annabel?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Annabel Ruth

23 48.94%
  • Annabel Caroline

4 8.51%
  • Annabel Claire

20 42.55%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I love Annabel Ruth, Ruth has a beautiful meaning and is a sweet middle name with Annabel.

favorite names this week: Jane Cosima & Lars Augustus

My favorite of your three is Annabel Claire, even though the flow is a bit off indeed.
    Annabel Rose flows better even though Rose is a bit of a standard "to go" mn, but if you're not opposed to that I'd definitely go for Rose.
    Annabel Maeve and Annabel Kate are lovely as well. I think an one-syllable mn works best with Annabel.

Some suggestions:

Annabel Eve
    Annabel Mae/May
    Annabel Jade
    Annabel Fae/Fay
    Annabel Skye
    Annabel Wren
    Annabel Fleur
    Annabel Neve

I really like Anabel Ruth. The names balance each other perfectly - Anabel is feminine and frilly while Ruth is strong and serious. By putting them together you have a name that sounds like it belongs to a beautiful and intelligent woman.

I think by replacing ruth with rose you are really taking the gravitas out of the name.

I think I suggested Caroline & Sage previously, but I also like Annabel Claire of your choices. I don't know that Annabel Ruth is too clunky, especially if honoring a family member is important. I'm struggling with that myself right now! I want to honor my mother, but Marilyn as a middle is tough!! Anyway for you, I think a 3 syllable first name, 1 syllable middle, and 2 syllable last name will have a lovely flow. Ideas:

Annabel June
    Annabel Jane
    Annabel Scout (though maybe not your style, I like it!)
    Annabel Mae
    Annabel Vale (means valley)
    Annabel Stream
    Annabel Cate
    Annabel Sloane

good luck!

I love Annabel Ruth! I agree that it has the best flow out of the three, and that the names balance each other well. I think it would flow well with your two-syllable last name as well.
    The Annabel Rose suggestion seems a bit too ultra-feminine.

Annabel Caroline has too many syllables for a two-syllable last name, in my opinion. It would sound like the name was cut short at the end.