Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which middle do you like best for Holiday?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Holiday Kate

15 19.74%
  • Holiday Katherine

9 11.84%
  • Holiday Elise

26 34.21%
  • Holiday Elizabeth

6 7.89%
  • Holiday Scarlett

5 6.58%
  • Holiday Claire

15 19.74%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Holiday Elise is fabulous. It has a lovely flow and it looks beautiful. That would be my choice

Holiday Agnes
    Holiday Cecilia
    Holiday Esther
    Holiday Georgiana
    Holiday Josephine
    Holiday Margaret
    Holiday Rosamund

I also like @lawsonhaley's suggestion of Holiday Charlotte.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I like a simple, one syllable mn with Holiday- balances the rhythym and whimsy imo.

Holiday Jean? I think Holly Jean is adorbs too.
    Holiday Pearl
    Holiday Anne
    Charles Patrick (Charlie)

Elisabeth Marie (Beth)

What is the significance of the name holiday out of curiosity? Never heard it before and wouldn't think of it as a name

I think the spunky Kate and the sweet Claire are names that achieve a balance for Holiday's quirkiness.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I love Holiday Elise, it has the nicest flow in my opinion and sounds beautiful out loud and written down.
    Beautiful baby girl who changed our world: Nettie Claudia Appleby ~ 25th of July 2014

Bryony|Lydia|Vera|Petra|Imogen|Sadie|Monica|Georgi ana|Anneliese|Zara|Clara|Adeline|Lois|Sophia|Elena |Aurora|Lucille|Erica|Mercy|Blythe|Felicity

Jude|Oscar|Xavier|Patrick|Bart|Felix|Nathaniel|Fre derick|Isaac|Evan|Theodore|Adam|Jasper|Callum|Ezra |Ezekiel|Henry|Samson|Niall|Percy|Barney|Seamus|Ha velock