Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I think a unisex theme would be better as I'm one for not pushing a theme on a child/assuming you can only use it for a gender (not that that's what you're doing!)

I would go for a fairytale themed. Could be anything! A fairytale that your parents read to you or one you plan to read to your child (my dad used to sit in bed with me every night until I was about 7 and read me all sorts of wonderful books. We read Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, The Golden Compass etc.

I would also recommend a forest with cute painted bushes on the wall with berries or forest green sheets. I just love nature and think it would be really adorable to base a nursery off of that.
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Eddard Severus Wolf, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver

@jtucker: we used this colour http://www.diy.com/nav/decor/paint-w...skuId=13459492
    We mixed a little bit of another lighter gold in to just lift it a bit, there are a lot of windows so a lot of natural light in their room so it doesn't have a shrinking effect. We've since added a coat of this http://www.diy.com/nav/decor/paint-w...skuId=13459488 on top to give it a more lighter effect, it looks stunning!
    Indira Penelope & Parvati Charlotte
    Leela Amelia
    Giselle Victoria & Tatiana Louisa

@daylight - thanks!