Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I kind of agree with rkrd, Georgiana (Georgina) and Annabeth (Ann) honour family members, but I love those names anyway, and for different reasons so it's more coincidental. Those are pretty much all the variations on family names I like.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    Pandora Valencia FaeEvanthe Lyra Annabeth
    Little Misses
    Caspian Sherlock WalterPhoenix Arthur Blaise
    Mister Men

Crushing on... ✦ HermioneCaesuraBelladonnaAlecJayHamish
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

Kazue (nn Kay)- maiden name (Kato), Bodhi (my nan was a devout Buddhist, and passed on many teachings to me, so Bodhi has special significance), Fay, Nanetta (I called her Nana), Agnes, Inez / Ines, Catherine, Kitty, Vesta, Zakia.

Charles (mn Peter, went solely by Peter)- Petra, Lotte (as in Charlotte), Charlie, Frankie, Francesca, Francisco, Francisca, Seneca, Piero.

Janet / Jeanette (not actually sure how she spells it. That's pretty bad, isn't it?)- Nettie, Jean, Johanna.

Thomas- Thomasina (also the title of the first book he gave me), Romelo, Kato (also honouring Nana), Linnea, Gemini, Okello, Remus.
    Momo Flora
    Dossie Roland

Name List:http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9846712

My grandmother's name is a Japanese name meaning spring child (Haruko), and I would honor her by using Aviva which means spring.
    TTC #1

Little Ladies: Willow*, Lily*, Rosalie, Freya, Mira, Everly, Orla, Aviva

Little Men: Hunter*, Maverick*, Griffin, Cole, Rowan, Wesley, Oakley, Jethro, Otto, Everett

*=Husband Approved

I intend on using the actual names, but another nice idea would be to use a concept or figure important to your honoree. For instance, my grandmother admires Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt on a really deep level. If I were to use Franklin or Eleanor, I would be honoring her as well as the actual namesake. My great-grandfather grew orchids in a greenhouse as a hobby, and actually bred a new species, and my uncle named his boat the Orchid after that. (Not a child, but still.)
    Julia. Teenage lifelong name nerd and future mother

Nathan, Robert, David, Eli/Eliot, Francis/Franklin/Frank, Samuel (Sam), James (Jamie), Erik, Rowan, Theodore (Teddy/Ted), Avery, Hector, Benjamin (Ben), Luke, Joseph (Joey/Joe)

Eulalia (Loula/Lou), Mary, Catherine (Catlin/Cat), Fern, Honor, Louise, Olivia, Anna/Anne, Joanna, Jane, Laura, Rose, Aoife, Charlotte, Elaine

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain--Vivian Greene