Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

It always comes back to...

First of all, I am officially PREGNANT with our first! So now I can actually discuss names. I am only 4 weeks in, so of course I don't know the sex of the baby yet. However, now hubby and I are really starting to talk about names. The only boy name we can agree on is Dexter. I've brought it up a lot on nameberry, but I have to ask again-what do you think?!
    Too serial killer or is it just plain cute?

Thank you!

Serial Killer. Definitely serial killer. I've never seen the show Dexter, but I've heard enough about it for it to be the first thing I think of when I hear the name.
    Then again, people around here where I live seem to be really quite conservative with their naming, so it may just be me.
    Little Munchkin due March 2016

"A person is a person, no matter how small."
    -Dr Seuss

Rainy Pacific Northwest
    I've never seen the TV show, so I would say cute! Though it does remind me of the kids show Dexter's Laboratory..

I like Dexter and the nn Dex is great IMO.

I have never heard of the show at all, granted my husband and I only watch movies as we do not have TV channels or any other thing like Netflix.

Serial killer, sorry.

It's become one of those names that's almost been ruined by a TV show character. Even though it was a fairly normal name in its own right before, it now gets linked. I love the name Hannibal but for the same reason wouldn't use it now.