Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

mix of southern, British, bohemian, and vintage?

I'm just guessing as to what my style is exactly, but I'm kind of calling it a mixture of southern charm, vintage gems, bohemian uniqueness and British-inspired names? So far I only have girls in this area that feel like they more or less fit into all of those categories (Clementine, Xanthe, Georgia, Louisa, etc)

I'm looking for boy names that fit those categories and fit with the girl names.

I love the name Cassidy on a boy, and I really like the name Remy as well. Idk how well they fit with siblings though, as Cassidy sounds very masculine and almost cowboyish while Remy sounds French and refined?

A lot of the nameberry boy favorites are names that, while I find them nice for other people's kids, I can't see myself ever ever using them (i mean the Leopolds and Linuses and Jaspers).

I tend to like soft-but-strong boy names.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

*bump*

Anyone have any ideas for boy names that sound good with Clementine, Xanthe, Imogen, Louisa, and the like?

How do Remy and Cassidy work, together as well as with the girls? What about Edwin?

Any suggestions to add to my list would be appreciated
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

"Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Leonie

Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander

Here's a few suggestions:

Beau
    Bellamy
    Cassius
    Cash
    Chesney (I love the nickname Chet with this)
    Cillian
    Dempsey
    Delaney
    Ezra
    Geoffrey
    Kennedy
    Montgomery
    Murphy
    Remus
    Ross
    Rufus
    Todd
    Winston

Sorry for any repeats!
    Bathsheba ⭐︎ Bernice ⭐︎ Edwige ⭐︎ Edwina ⭐︎ Leopoldine ⭐︎ Perdita ⭐︎ Sibylla
    Amos ⭐︎ Christian ⭐︎ Eleazar ⭐︎ Ichabod ⭐︎ Jean-Baptiste ⭐︎ Philip ⭐︎ Vivian ⭐︎ Zebedee

Mordecai St John Edgar Paul "Mo" / Abraham Jerusalem Noël Silas "Bram"
    Susannah Beatrice Tamsin Ruth "Sukey" / Margaret Damaris Edna Jeanne "Peggy"

“Catch the foxes for us, The little foxes that are ruining in the vineyards, While our vineyards are in blossom.” ~ Song of Solomon 2:15