Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Aw this is lovely.

1) Okay, SO tough; I'm going to say Billie Cordelia Margaret.
    2) I just really adore Billie. She's so cool, fiery and serene at the same time, with such a strong personality. Cordelia is beautiful, honours Celtic heritage from all the parts of my ancestry that means the most to me. Margaret is the name of both my grandmothers and I adore it; plus, like Cordelia it's Shakespearean.
    3) As a baby I imagine her with blonde, maybe gingery hair. As a toddler and young child I'd guess she would be tiny tiny like I was; so skinny, probably with darker hair by then with a slight wave to it. Green eyes. As a teenager, I don't know, darker hair, but for some reason I picture it dyed blonde.
    ★ O L I V I A ★
    (seventeen, student/traveller, obsessively maternal - with a darling black cat named Shura)

Emmett - Alec - Rufus - Wilfred - Eoghan
    Trudie - Fenella - Aoife - Jemima - Polly

Eden Rose. I like names that are umoder used but not made up. Rose is a family name. I pictu re her to look like her sister but with her brothers blue eyes. Curly dark hair like daddy's
    [CENTER]
    Mommy to
    Nils David * Serafina Ann

Loves:
    Zia, Lorelei, Elowen, Vera, Adeline, Cordelia, Zorah

Judah, Peter, Fredric, Olin, Dean, Jonah

Niamh Cleora Constance
    Niamh means bright which is such a beautiful meaning and it honours my Irish heritage and Cleora is just a name I love the sound of. Constance honours my aunt who died from cancer when I was 3.
    I picture her with curly chocolate brown hair and pale skin with bright blue eyes with a ring of green around the iris.
    Erin
    Teenberry
    Jessamine ✿ Edith ✿ Aurelia ✿ Petra ✿ Niamh ✿ Yael ✿ Araminta ✿ Thea ✿ Manhattan *Mattie* ✿ Cleora
    Gideon ☆ James *Jem* ☆ Fletcher ☆ Aris ☆ Kipling *Kip* ☆ Alby ☆ Theodore *Teddy* ☆ Crewe ☆ Pim ☆ Linus

Viola Jane
    Viola is so beautiful, and Shakespearean, which I love. It seems like the most perfect name to me.
    Jane honours my mother and it flows so nicely.
    As a child, I picture her with big grey eyes, auburn hair and pale skin. If her hair's anything like mine, it wouldn't change much in colour as she grew. She would be tall and slender as a teenager.
    Just another teenberry name-lover

~Viola Jane~ ~Amaryllis Eve~ ~Elowen Cecile~
    Elspeth "Elsie", Aveline "Ava", Evanthe "Eva", Aderyn "Ryn", Arianwen "Anwen"

Boys list under construction

Nanetta Yuki Florence

Nanetta- I love the meaning ('grace'), and it would honour my mother, Ann. It is a beautiful name too, and would also honour my Nana.

Florence- One of my great grandmother's middle names was Flora, and she was born in Florence, Italy (a very un-Italian name, I know.). I adore this name.

Yuki- The name of my other great grandmother. It means snow. I love it.

So the meaning of her name would be 'graceful snow flower', which I think is beautiful. This also sort of honours my father, as he is a horticulturalist, and snow drops are among his favourite flowers.

Nanetta would most likely have extremely dark brown (maybe black) hair, green, hazel or dark brown eyes, olive skin (I have a lot of Filipino, Italian and Spanish blood, amongst other nationalities). She wouldn't be very tall (max. height of about 5'3), and would probably take after the family narrow hips and broad shoulders. I suspect that she would also have a heart shaped or oval face, giant eyes, uncontrollably thick hair and eyebrows that are a bit of a family trademark. She would either have a little button nose (that comes from the Asian / Spanish side of the family), or the long nose that comes from the Italian / Greek / Jewish / Irish, etc. side of the family.
    Momo Flora
    Dossie Roland

Name List:http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9846712