Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Maybe Vivienne Bleu (pronounced Buh-luh) so that you're not trying to be a celebrity? Or maybe another word for Blue that's not Blue, like Cyan, Azure, Lapis, Sapphire... I think that together, it does make an appealing combo, but by itself, I don't think Blue is a good stand alone name. It's quirky that Vivienne is such a Hollywood glamour name while Blue is such a New Money Beverly Hills celebrity name. Beautiful name, though. Good luck and happy naming!
    {Margaret Beatrice Susannah Persis "Peg" ⭐︎ Temperance Flavia Oonagh Elizabeth "Percy"}
    {Christian Amias Patrick Smith "Kitto" ⭐︎ Edgar Thomas Clement Pascoe "Ed"}

“Catch the foxes for us, The little foxes that are ruining in the vineyards, While our vineyards are in blossom.” ~ Song of Solomon 2:15

Southeastern US
    Vivienne is gorgeous. I do prefer the Vivian spelling because it's my middle name and I was named for a grandmother and a grandmother, but of course that is just personal bias.

I don't like Blue at all. What about Vivienne Claire? The nn Vivi is to die for.
    Bethanie Vivian-Latinist, art historian, world traveler, Harry Potter enthusiast, book collector, Latin magistra, adoring wife, name collector circa 2005. TTC June 2016.

mom to macbeth dickens the orange and white tabby, sylvie fleur & delphine esmee the twin calicoes, tiberius teddy "tiber" the blue merle mini aussie, and nicholas jackson "nick/nicky/nickle" the heinz 57 hound <3

guys - theodore samuel august abel raphael jude
    dolls - genevieve aurora helena clara jane susannah

NMS, but it is quite a lovely name.
    Mary, Esther, Constance, Susanna, Flora, Odelia, Dossie, Yuki, Louisa, Bettina, Thomasin, Bessie, Camellia, Magnolia, Fay, Axelle, Paviana, Magdalena, Evangeline, Josephine, Una, Raphaela, Francesca, Gardenia, Theodora, Endellion, Rosemary, Daphne, Antonia, Pascale, Frances.

Amias, Moses, Francis, Wolfgang, Abraham, Bertram, Horatio, Lazarus, Peter, Arthur, Dossie, Pello, Ezekiel, Barnabas / Barnaby, Linus, Simon, Vero, Tadeo, Winston, Amadeus, Magnus, Obadiah, Rex, Edgar, Walter, Ignatius.

I think Vivienne Blue is a very gorgeous name.