Names Searched Right Now:

What is Zoã©? I found it on the German list...

I found the name Zoã© in the top 100 names in Germany. I can't see what information they have for the name on Nameberry (I tried what would be the direct link to the name with the ã capitalized like they do in URL, but that didn't work... None of it did) and it's never been mentioned in the forums or on lists. I even googled the name and it didn't come up either. Does anyone know what the deal is with Zoã©? It's not that I'd ever use it, but I've very curious to know why the copyright must follow and just about the name is in general.

Guinevere Pearl Susan Josephine Marina Estella Mary Elizabeth

Robert Ashley James Ezra Charles Neal Patrick Ellis

"The human race is filled with passion."
    - O Captain, My Captain

Where exactly did you copy the name from? Naturally "©" can't be part of a name. It must be a brand, or a screen name.

ETA: I found the link. It's obviously a typo for Zoé or Zoë by someone who doesn't have accents on their keyboard.
    Last edited by sugarplumfairy; July 5th, 2014 at 01:29 AM.
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

Thank you! That's weird, though, because it is #36 on this: http://nameberry.com/popular_names/Germany... The legit list put out by Nameberry. It also has it on as a name if you search it. I dunno, oh well! Thanks.

Guinevere Pearl Susan Josephine Marina Estella Mary Elizabeth

Robert Ashley James Ezra Charles Neal Patrick Ellis

"The human race is filled with passion."
    - O Captain, My Captain