Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Maybe Vivienne Bleu (pronounced Buh-luh) so that you're not trying to be a celebrity? Or maybe another word for Blue that's not Blue, like Cyan, Azure, Lapis, Sapphire... I think that together, it does make an appealing combo, but by itself, I don't think Blue is a good stand alone name. It's quirky that Vivienne is such a Hollywood glamour name while Blue is such a New Money Beverly Hills celebrity name. Beautiful name, though. Good luck and happy naming!
    {Agnes ⭐︎ Beatrix ⭐︎ Bernice ⭐︎ Elspeth ⭐︎ Flavia ⭐︎ Jeanne ⭐︎ Marjorie ⭐︎ Sibyl ⭐︎ Susannah ⭐︎ Topaz}
    Betsy ♥︎ Billie ♥︎ Hattie ♥︎ Nest ♥︎ Peg ♥︎ Posy
    / Jack ♥︎ Kit ♥︎ Ned ♥︎ Tam ♥︎ Ted
    {Amos ⭐︎ Arnold ⭐︎ Benjamin ⭐︎ Edgar ⭐︎ Linus ⭐︎ Mordecai ⭐︎ Noel ⭐︎ Oswald ⭐︎ St John ⭐︎ Thomas}

“Catch the foxes for us, The little foxes that are ruining in the vineyards, While our vineyards are in blossom.” ~ Song of Solomon 2:15

Vivienne is gorgeous. I do prefer the Vivian spelling because it's my middle name and I was named for a grandmother and a grandmother, but of course that is just personal bias.

I don't like Blue at all. What about Vivienne Claire? The nn Vivi is to die for.
    Bethanie Vivian-Latinist, art historian, world traveler, Harry Potter enthusiast, book collector, middle school Latin magistra, engaged to be married 4-11-15, name collector circa 2005.

mom to macbeth dickens the orange and white tabby, sylvie fleur & delphine esmee the twin calicoes & tiberius teddy "tiber" the blue merle mini aussie <3

guys - theo marcel raphael alastair lucian
    dolls - genevieve aurora helena lydia clara

NMS, but it is quite a lovely name.
    Momo Flora
    Dossie Roland

Name List:http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9846712

I think Vivienne Blue is a very gorgeous name.