Cecelia
    Celia
    Willa
    Lenore
    Leona
    Lorna
    Leonie
    Eliza

Leonie is pretty. You can also say it the French way and spell it with an accent, emphasising the 'lé' rather than the 'on'
    My blog documents the personal ups, downs, worries and joys of being pregnant, and touches on aspects of pregnancy healthcare: http://littlebuncooking.wordpress.com

Hi!

I second the suggestions of

Cecily
    Leona
    Leonora

Unusual and feminine

Some I picked for the similarity in meaning, some for the sound, some for both.

Leonard- Leonie, Leonor, Leonora, Ariel, Leya, Leandra, Leontine, Aria.

Cecil- Cecilia, Celia, Zilke, Celeste / Celestia / Celestina / Celestial, Cerelia, Ceylon, Cerys.

William- Willa, Billie, Twila, Abilene (a bit of a stretch though), Rosamond / Rosamund, Wylie.

Elizabeth- Elspeth, Elza (also means 'joy', so it could honour Joyce as well.), Elsa, Eliza, Lilibet, Lilibeth, Elke, Eliana, Eliane, Elodie, Zabeth, Azile, Bette, Elsie, Bettina, Lisette, Ilsa, Ilse, Tibby, Isabeau, Isabetta, Elyse.

Joyce- Jolie, Gioia, Allegra, Bayo, Leta / Letitia (for Leonard too).
    Momo Flora
    Dossie Roland

Name List:http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9846712

I think Cecily is lovely! Have you considered Cecily Willa? Willa for William, and I think it goes beautifully with Cecily! Another suggestion is Joyce Willa or Willa Joyce. Leora Elizabeth is beautiful as well! As a variation of Elizabeth, there are adorable little diminutives like Beth and Bess and Eliza, and then there's the names like Elspeth. Can I also suggest Eliza Joyce? I hope this was helpful in some way! Beautiful names. For Joyce you could also do Gioia or just Joy. Maybe the French word for joy, Joie (pronounced "jwa).
    Last edited by basilietea; July 5th, 2014 at 01:05 AM.