Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Smile Craziest thing your child has said

I read this article about things children have said in public that embarassed their parents and were very funny, so I was just wondering what is the craziest/funniest thing your child has ever said in public, to family, to you, or just in general.

Here's the link to the article if anyone wants to read it (the comments are even funnier then the article):

http://thestir.cafemom.com/big_kid/1...ext=1#comments

*For some reason the link takes you straight to the comments. Just scroll up to get to the article*
    Last edited by bookworm26; July 4th, 2014 at 02:06 AM.
    Eighteen year-old name-lover, dreaming of someday being a mommy <3

Alaric, Atticus, Axel, Benjamin, Declan, Dexter, Finn, Garrett, Henry, Jack, Jude, Luke, Lysander, Oakley, Oliver, Patrick, Ryder, Ryker, Sawyer, Sebastian, Tucker, Wylder "Wylie"

Alice, Anastasia, Annabelle, Ardyn, Chloe, Claire, Clara, Eleanor "Ellie", Elizabeth, Ella, Emily, Emma, Evangeline "Evie", Everleigh, Felicity, Genevieve, Jane/Jayne, Josephine "Josie", Lennox, Mabel, Olivia, Paisley, Reagan, Stella

While eating with my 3 year old at Friendly's, we saw an vastly overweight server. My daughter yells, "She's a little bit big!" I told her that to shhhh, it isn't nice to talk about people. So, in her innocence of trying to be nicer, she says "Well, she's a little pumped up!" She has used this expression on multiple occasions to describe any overweight person we see.
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Aerie - Aevry - Romy - Xanthe - Wylie
    Miles - Zefram - Eli - Ephram - Gannon

We were eating dinner one night when our two and a half year old son started arguing with himself. He was doing this in two different voices- one is his normal voice and the other sounds like Pee Wee Herman.

Pee Wee voice: Give me a bite!
    Lev voice: No, it's my turn first, then you get a turn
    Pee Wee: No, MY turn first!
    Me: um, who are you talking to?
    Lev: talkin to the man who lives inside my mouth.
    Me: there's a man who lives inside your mouth?
    Lev: Yes, and he keeps taking all of the bites!

Quote Originally Posted by stephykneejo View Post
    While eating with my 3 year old at Friendly's, we saw an vastly overweight server. My daughter yells, "She's a little bit big!" I told her that to shhhh, it isn't nice to talk about people. So, in her innocence of trying to be nicer, she says "Well, she's a little pumped up!" She has used this expression on multiple occasions to describe any overweight person we see.
    OMG. That is funny. Takes me right back to the 3-y.o. years. They are so frank at that age!
    Mom to James Daniel (9), William Joseph (8), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (baby)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Amy, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Audrey, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas, Martin ("maybe")

Ok, here are the ones I can remember:

James, when he was 2.5 or maybe closer to 3, was asked whether he'd gotten a haircut recently. He said, "yeah!" The person asked, "And what did your daddy use to cut your hair?" James said, "A chainsaw!" (he'd been watching through the glass door while Daddy had cut some logs in the backyard).

Will--calling one of his siblings a "rotten banana buttcrack" (he was not quite 8)

Elise (at age 2 or 3) told her grandpa angrily, "but you're just an old man!" when he wouldn't do something she wanted

Zach--nothing too outrageous yet. He can only say, "ball", "Will" and a few other words so far, though.
    Mom to James Daniel (9), William Joseph (8), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (baby)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Amy, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Audrey, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas, Martin ("maybe")