Augustus
    Amadeus
    Sebastian
    Edward
    Deveraux
    Lucian

I would love your opinions on the list.

Thank you.
    Balthazar: nms. I don't like B names in general and the first syllable just feels weird to me. "Balth." Feels medieval, reminds me of both "bald" and "scathe."

Aleksander: love this name with this spelling. So handsome.

Wolfgang: Feels exaggeratedly German outside of Germany if that makes sense. Can't get past the literal meanings of each syllable. Wolfie is a cute nn- for a pet.

Augustus: The meaning of "august" plus the flow of the name make it feel very grounded. Personally prefer Augusten or Augustine to the -us repetition of Augustus.

Amadeus: handsome. I'm not loving the -us endings though. Too Latin and archaic, so they feel a bit stuffy. Amais is much more my style. Also, are you a big Mozart lover? I can't help but also think of the song "Rock Me Amadeus."

Sebastian- I have always liked this name but worried that it was limited to a meek type of boy. Then I met a Sebastian who is a grungy teenaged skater who goes by "Seabass"- funny, but totally fitting and endearing.

Edward: perfectly fine but pales next to your other choices.

Devereaux: I don't like the ending -eaux when said aloud, and it feels a tad contrived. Also can't help but think of the character Blanche Devereaux from "Golden Girls."

Lucian: Love. Lucien is even better.
    Amity|Colette|Flora|Lark|Linnea|Louisa|Nina|Nora
    Paloma|Prairie|Signe|Soledad|Susannah|Talia|Tamsin |Tessa

Abram|Absalom|August|Callan|Early|Ezra|Henry
    Levi|Lorcan|Micah|Reid|Solomon|Victor|Virgil

Balthazar - I love this name a lot. I actually think a little kid named Balthazar is perfectly cute. NN Zar
    Aleksander - I like it. Alexander is one of my favs & I like this spelling too
    Wolfgang - I don't love this. Wolf + gang causes anxiety in my brain. And Wolfgang Amadeus was plagued by financial, alcoholic, mental illness, and health problems, so that comes to mind. Sorry!
    Augustus - nms
    Amadeus - see Wolfgang
    Sebastian - love this name. It's consistent near the top of my boy list. NN Bastian or Bas
    Edward - this is a nice name
    Deveraux - I used to love this name. I still like it. I discovered it when I was 10 in one of the Harlequin Romance novels my mom hid in her closet.
    Lucian - Love this name. For me it is a rather gothic name but I like that.
    * My name is Adelaide Skye. I love to play with names.*
    Saffron Jane Calliope - Noa Calliope Rose - Charlotte Mazarine Eden - Noa Frances Mazarine - Saffron Mazarine Rose - Mazarine Frances Noa - Rhiannon Leigh Noelle - Rowan Sophia Mazarine - Oswell Constantine - Irving Balthasar - Balthazar Lucas - Israfel Ronin - Walter Zephram - Paul Constantine - Malcolm Ephraim

Love:
    Alecksander- I prefer the spelling Alexander, but I like how Alec(k) (which I love) is more prominent with this spelling and pronunciation
    Augustus- I prefer August, but this is such a handsome name
    Sebastian- a strong, masculine name
    Edward- I prefer Edmund, but Edward is very nice
    Lucian- nice name. I like the nn Luc (as in Luke)
    Amadeus- I like how unusual this name is and it flows well

Balthazar, Deveraux and Wolfgang are just nms.
    Finn | Felix | Noah | August | Amelia | Clara | Hazel | Florence

"You can't see me, can you? You look at me and you can't see me. Do you have any idea what that's like? I'm not on the phone, I'm right here. Standing in front of you. Please, just... just see me."
    - The Twelfth Doctor

Balthazar- I LOVE this. No reason, just do.
    Aleksander- I like Alexander because I'm more used to it, but this spelling is pretty cool.
    Wolfgang- Really, really like this-even though I'm not a fan of Mozart.
    Augustus- Powerful. The TFIOS character kinda ruined it for me, but I still really like it.
    Amadeus- I prefer the feminine version of Amadea, but I still like it's sound.
    Sebastian- One of my favorites. A bit sad that its been stereotyped as an old butler.
    Edward- Never really liked this, and the Twilight character doesn't help.
    Deveraux- Very handsome. I can't decide between Devereux and Deveraux....but both are rather attractive.
    Lucian- I like this, but I'm a huge Pokémon fan and it reminds me of a character. But still a favorite.

Out of all, I would say Wolfgang or Balthazar would be my favorite, with Sebastian following close behind. Good list!