Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bibliophile View Post
    I'm so glad I could be of assistance! One of my best friends growing up was a Lithuanian girl named Fia, and I've always loved her name.
    Elspeth is pronounced elles-peth. Mathilde is pronounced like Matilda. Clotilda is pronounced the same way, with "clo" instead of "mat."
    I wasn't really sure about the pronunciations and I'm glad I asked because I got both Elspeth and Mathilde wrong. I'm really loving Elspeth after knowing the right pronunciation. Clotilda is so sweet. I adding the all three names to my list. Thank you once again

Girls:Vesper Novella Pearl-Elke Esmeralda Snow-Nanetta Yuki Florence-Rowena Fern-Artemis Opal Owl-Cappi Theodora Sun-Dagny Petra-Oona Owl-Mary Max-Frances Henriette-Edwige Garnet-Alberta Benilde, Lolly Agnes-Bunny Maude-Lumi Faye-Dossie Moe-Capella Happy- Agnessa?-Birdie?-Zelda?-Flora?-Ginger?-Prudence?-Thalassa?.

Boys:Roland Basil-Magnus Owl-Linus Robert-Frodi Lou-Obi Prosper-Enzo Noble-Cello Floyd-Dougal Morris-Horatio Albert-Grover ?-Hubert Walter-Rufus Rex-John ?-Joe Lazarus-Ernest Bede.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebugsmama View Post
    Thank you

I love Jillian, Violet, Eloise, Nola, Britta, Maren, Lilia, Mina, Audra, Jocelyn, Esme, Margot, Caterina, Elise, and Millie.
    Last edited by jessicainwonderland; July 3rd, 2014 at 06:54 PM.