Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bibliophile View Post
    I'm so glad I could be of assistance! One of my best friends growing up was a Lithuanian girl named Fia, and I've always loved her name.
    Elspeth is pronounced elles-peth. Mathilde is pronounced like Matilda. Clotilda is pronounced the same way, with "clo" instead of "mat."
    I wasn't really sure about the pronunciations and I'm glad I asked because I got both Elspeth and Mathilde wrong. I'm really loving Elspeth after knowing the right pronunciation. Clotilda is so sweet. I adding the all three names to my list. Thank you once again

Girls:Vesper Novella Pearl, Elke Esmeralda Snow, Nanetta Yuki Florence, Rowena Fern, Artemis Opal Owl, Cappi Theodora Sun, Dagny Petra, Oona Owl, Mary Max, Frances Henriette, Edwige Garnet, Flora Clemency, Alberta Benilde, Lolly Agnes, Bunny Maude, Ginger?, Lumi Faye, Dossie Moe, Agnessa ?, Capella Happy.

Boys:Roland Basil, Magnus Owl, Linus Robert, Frodi Lou, Obi Prosper, Enzo Noble, Cello Floyd, Dougal Morris, Horatio Albert, Grover ?, Hubert Walter, Rufus Rex, John ?, Joe Lazarus, Bede ?.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebugsmama View Post
    Thank you

I love Jillian, Violet, Eloise, Nola, Britta, Maren, Lilia, Mina, Audra, Jocelyn, Esme, Margot, Caterina, Elise, and Millie.
    Last edited by jessicainwonderland; July 3rd, 2014 at 06:54 PM.