Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Suggestions to add to my list

I'm looking for new names to add to my list. I don't mind if the names are popular or uncommon. I like both full names and nickname names. I'm not looking for a particular style. I'm not even sure what my usual names would be classified as - tell me if you know by looking at my favorites. I wouldn't mind having names that are a different style to my usual favorites, I would actually love to have different styles added to my list. Any suggestions?

Some of my favorite names:
    Phoebe
    Thea
    Josephine
    Felicity
    Charlotte
    Louise
    Rosalie
    Lucy
    Penelope
    Abigail
    Matilda
    Pippa
    Tessa
    Opal
    Bridget
    Marjorie
    Last edited by jessicainwonderland; July 3rd, 2014 at 06:53 PM.

Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Thank you!

I really love the names you've suggested especially Fia, Daphne, Theodora, Delphine, Juno/Juneau, Talulah, Dahlia, Maeve, Rowena, Jemima, Wren, Simone, Minerva, Artemis, Esther, and Ismay. I've never heard of the name Fia before, but I really love it. Jessamine is sweet but so close to my name Jessica. How do you pronounce the names Elspeth, Mathilde and Clotilda?
    Last edited by jessicainwonderland; July 3rd, 2014 at 07:21 PM.

I'm so glad I could be of assistance! One of my best friends growing up was a Lithuanian girl named Fia, and I've always loved her name.
    Elspeth is pronounced elles-peth. Mathilde is pronounced like Matilda. Clotilda is pronounced the same way, with "clo" instead of "mat."
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

CeeCee
    Lulu’s Mama {2008}

Emmeline. Scarlett. Anastasia. Cecelia
    Juliet. Mae-Claire. Tallulah. Delphine. Georgiana
    Spencer. Holiday. Brighton. Oona. Anouk

John. Callahan. Teague. Dexter. Anson
    Everett. Foster. Baylor. Cormac. Thayer. Nash
    Knoll. August. Dawson. Hayes. Gibson. Harrison