Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I love it! Bonnie Rogers sounds like the confident, cheeky lead of a 40s/50s Western film.

It's gorgeous! Bonnie's a name that I hold pretty dear to me, as it was my late grandmother's name, and she was one tough lady Her middle was June, but I particularly like Bonnie Ava and Bonnie Anna/Anne
    нαℓєу ❀ 19 ❀ aspiring journalist
    ♀: Florence ❀ Elsie ❀ Martha ❀ Minnie ❀ Beatrice ❀ Lottie ❀ Violet ❀ Lillian ❀ Betsy ❀ Harriet ❀ Phoebe ❀ Lucy
    ♂: Charlie ❀ George ❀ Ernest ❀ Louis ❀ Albert ❀ Emmett ❀ Henry ❀ Matthew ❀ James ❀ Andrew
    pre-order Stereo Kicks' new single, Love Me So ♥ ~ http://t.co/Nrfq5oZVSc #preorderLoveMeSo

I really like Bonnie!

Thanks a million everyone for your feedback! It has given me the gentle push I needed to go with it. I too think it's really sassy and has a 50s ring to it- not as popular as Ava, Ellie or Lilly either which makes me like it that bit more. So glad I posted- have never done any posting before☺️

I love Bonnie and agree that it sounds so cool with Rogers - makes me think of a 40s movie star! I agree with pp that Harper goes great as a middle. Bonnie Harper Rogers - just divine! x
    ~ ~ sophie ~ ~
    23 year old britberry
    not pregnant or ttc, just collecting!

top choices:
    ~ arthur john peregrine ~ o ~ margot sophie anneliese ~

other favourites:
    ~ edmund ~ rupert ~ darcy ~ jethro ~
    ~ helena ~ beatrix ~ ramona ~ prudence ~

"...even on the worst days, there's a possibility for joy..."