Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

In hospital .... need to choose our baby name - help!

Our baby girl is born and we need to choose our name tonight for the birth certificate. We want a name that is feminine but a name that also evokes strength/intelligence. Love many of the top 100 names but would prefer a name not in the top 100. We also have son Dean Eliot so would like our daughters name to fit with his. Below is our final list (unless anyone has a different idea for us.) Would SOOOOO much appreciate your thoughts. Thank you!!!

Reese Elizabeth
    Maeve Elizabeth (we would call her "Mae")
    Delaney Elizabeth
    Lila Elizabeth

I vote for Maeve Elizabeth! I also like Delaney Elizabeth, but with big brother Dean, I prefer Maeve.

Another vote for Maeve Elizabeth-- Dean and Mae are a sweet sibset!

Maeve or Lila would fit perfectly with brother Dean and also are exactly what you said you wanted in a name.

Congratulations and good luck!
    Noor, Alexander, Viola, Ziva and...
    Baby Eleni Sahar, due in December - Here comes the sun!

New loves
    Rivka . Juno . Eva . Mitzi . Oona . Caro . Elysia . Adele. Mirabel . Adda . Fina . Azula . Parisa . Mireille . Mazal . Cora . Jeanine
    Caio . Liev . Nino . Jack . Maxim . Levi . Oliver . Remy . Desmond . Ian . Thames . Aldous . Willem . Damian . Harry

Maeve Elizabeth is beautiful and full of meaning, and Dean and Maeve sound nice together.
    Little Men
    Robin, Linus, Philip, Arthur, Dante, Thomas, Theodore, Francis, Marlowe, Wilder
    Stephen, Clark, Conan, Alfred, Joel, Joseph, Beckett, Charles, Terence, Lawrence, Felix, Hugo, Parker, Anthony, Peter, Marius, Michael, Paul, & Norman

Little Women
    Zelda, Alice, Angela, Dorothy, Fiona, Kate
    Sally, Mary, Pearl, Beatrix, Eliza, Nora, Josie, & Joyce