Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What Do You Think Of.......?

Lately I've been toying around with different name ideas, and I've managed to find a few combos, but I'm hesitant to add them, because I never seem to come up with the right balance when I find a name. Rhythmic combinations aren't my biggest worry, as long as they don't rhyme, run together, or completely and totally clash, I'm ok, but I feel like I need a balance between clunky and feminine/popular and unique.

What do you think of these as a set? Please don't change the first names, but do suggest new MNs if you have ideas

Doris Arabella/Doris Isabella
    Violet Delphine/Violet Marina
    Minnie Delphine/Minnie Cordelia
    Nellie Imogen/Nellie Katherine
    Audrey Louisa/Audrey Marilla
    Daisy Mehitabel/Daisy Aurora
    Lavinia May/Lavinia Mary
    Florence Esme (Es-may)
    Eleanor Susannah
    Edie Matilda

Thank you!
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

I prefer Doris Isabelle better but I'd suggest maybe Doris Amelia or Doris Annalise.
    Violet Delphine sounds gorgeous to me.
    Minnie Aurelia sounds really magical to me, or Minnie Violet.
    Nellie Katherine would be my choice out of those too.
    Audrey Louisa is the better of the two but my suggestion would be Audrey Caroline.
    I'm not too sure about the Daisy combos but I'd suggest Daisy Henrietta or Daisy Sophia.
    Lavinia May would be my choice.
    Florence Esme is a really nice choice but how about Florence Amelie? Really loving that combo at the moment.
    I love Eleanor Violet or Eleanor May.
    Edie Matilda is a nice combo, how about Edie Madeline?

Hope some of these helped
    Last edited by stace92x; July 2nd, 2014 at 10:24 PM.
    Just an average 21yr old name loving girl

Amelia - Amelie - Charlotte - Emily - Isabelle - Imogen - Juliet - Natalia - Scarlett - Sophia - Summer - Violet

Adam - Aiden - Andrew - Anthony - Callum - Connor - Liam - Lewis - Nathan - Thomas

I love Minnie Delphine!
    Julia. Teenberry. 13 years of age.

Not expecting...yet! Just love names!
    {Lyric} - {Ophelia} - {Fianna} - {Seraphina} - {Maisie} - {Delilah} - {Journey} - {Raina} - {Calista} - {Sloane}
    {River} - {Ace} - {Jasper} - {Lincoln} - {Chaplin} - {Silas} - {Duncan} - {Jett} - {Fergus} - {Cian}

@Stace92x- really love the suggestions of Audrey Caroline, Daisy Henrietta, Eleanor Violet, Florence Amelie and Edie Madeline, thank you

@dearestjules - hooray! I'm glad you do

@jamjam - thank you:-)x
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"