Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Simone Violet, definitely! Simone and Emilia sound absolutely lovely together!
    Name Nerd

Lads who've caught my eye:
    Owen Matthew ~ Arthur Grant ~ Henry Raphael ~ Noah Atlas

Ladies who've snared my heart:
    Ingrid Noel ~ Madeleine Sloane ~ Catherine Eloise ~

Quote Originally Posted by kristennoel View Post
    Simone Violet, definitely! Simone and Emilia sound absolutely lovely together!
    Thanks! That's actually my favorite option right now I think it sounds a bit more exotic.

I vote for Simone Violet. It's gorgeous.

I vote for Juliet Mae, although I guess I'm a bit biased on it. I've known many Simones in my life and no Juliets, so Juliet feels much more distinctive to me.
    If you choose for Simone, I think Simone Violet flows better than Simone Mae.

Another vote for Simone Violet. Juliet is starting to sound a bit pedestrian to me--maybe because of the increase in popularity--while Simone is, as you said, more exotic. I also prefer the name Violet to both Mae and Juliet. Simone Violet is truly stunning and I think that Simone goes well with "v" names--I know a baby named Vivienne Simone.
    Caitlin Ann & Robert Curtis a.k.a Caitie & Curt
    Newlywed and Namenerd (well kinda, 9.3.12)
    Auntie to Morgan Ellen, Jason Lee, Stana Marie, Shanna Lynn, and Eva Jean

I love family names, literary names and familiar but uncommon names. Feel free to suggest some!

Rupert~Milo~Montag~Atlas~Lucian nn Luc~Frederick nn Fritz~Tavish~Xavier~Sebastian~Henry nn Hal/Hank
    Lyra~Penelope~Juno~Valentine nn Lena~Harriet~Beatrice~Rhiannon~Philippa nn Flip~Coral~Rose