Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lucian Malachi

Lucian Malachi

What are your thoughts on this combination?

Hypothetical brothers: Alaric Matthew, Henry Marcellus, Sebastian Rhys and Roland Theodore
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Ice Cream!

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys

I like it, especially if you're saying Loo-see-uhn. And it goes well in the sibset, although Lucian and Sebastian might be a bit matchy (if you say it like I do), but they're great names so I wouldn't be bothered.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ♥ Pandora Valencia Fae ♥ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ♥
    Little Misses
    ♡ Caspian Sherlock Walter ♡ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ♡
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    Mycroft Holmes | Sherlock (BBC) | His Last Vow

I really like it. It's handsome and unusual. I will admit that it doesn't sound that innocent to me (probably because of Malachi from Children of the Corn combined with a 'Luc' name, which slightly reminds me of Lucifer). That's just me though.
    Beatrix - Fleur - Minnow - Zelda - Fern - Winifred - Poet

Wolfgang - Atlas - Huck - Abraham - Ernest - Ulysses - Fox - Alasdair

Thank you both for your thoughts!

@myosotis
    I'm stuck between pronunciations. I like both of them, but the Loo - shen pronunciation is more instinctual to me.I seem to be very drawn to -ian names and sounds. I'm trying to decide which one to keep, but I love them all. Julian, Lucian, Sebastian, Gideon, Damian...

I also have the same problems with Al- names. Alaric, Alasdair, Alexander are some favorites of mine, but I just can't use them on siblings.

@lerenard
    Oh! It's kind of funny that you said that because I had Lucian Balthazar as another combo choice, but I thought it sounded a bit too 'evil'.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Ice Cream!

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys

I like it. I prefer loo-shen, otherwise it kind of ends up sounding like "lucy and malachi".