Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Baby Girl Snyder

Hello, berries!

I'm reaching out because I hope that your creative minds can help my husband and I come up with some names for (future) Baby Girl Snyder. I've been trying to get a feel for his "style" but he doesn't seem to have one. So far the only name that he's suggested out of the blue is Emma Jean. Names he has liked from lists/suggestions have included Athena, Persephone, and Sabrina. (I like Emma but it's too popular for my tastes and I like Sabrina but have a cousin named that).

Names that are on my list include Rachel, Madeleine (pronounced like Madelyn), and Megan - they are all "okay" to my husband. We'd like to stay away from anything too popular or too modern (no weird spellings, please) but can't really find a theme or style to help us find the perfect name.

Any help you can offer would be appreciated!

It sounds like he likes sophisticated princess/goddess names. Perhaps Sophia, Alessandra, Cressida, Laetitia, Imogen, Allegra, Calista, Briony, and I dislike this one, but Penelope.

Madeleine Athena would be gorgeous! (Though I slightly prefer the Mad-uh-LANE pronunciation)

Suggestions:
    Colette
    Evangeline
    Juliet
    Eva
    Emilia (this with the nickname Emma would be adorable)
    Francesca
    Isla
    Sophie
    Evelyn
    Clara
    Vivian/Vivienne
    Flora
    Sara
    Brielle
    Mia
    Melody
    Stella
    Hannah
    Ruby
    Eliza
    Fiona
    Savannah
    Julia
    Bridget
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

The first thing that I thought of was Aurelia. It has the exotic feel of Athena, but with nn Rae like your preference of Rachel.

Also:
    Alanis
    Mariah
    Audrina
    Katerina

Good luck! Please let us know what you choose!

Thank you for the replies! A few of the other names that I like have shown up - Evelyn, Hannah, & Vivian/Vivienne. I sent your suggestions to my husband and will keep you posted when we find the perfect name!