Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I am partial to Jonah, but with your sibset, I have to agree that I love Arlo. It is also a favorite name of mine that I can not use

For the girls I love Matilda, Gwenneth, Hazel and Posey.
    Mommy to Jonah Elias

Baby "B" ON THE WAY!!

Favorites
    Girls: Cora, Penelope, Hannah, Felicity, Etta, Sela, Calla, Vivienne, Juliet, Winnie, Autumn, Amelia, Piper, Elodie, Celia
    Boys: Bram, Cyrus, Asher, Raylan, Bastian, Tobias, Owen, Levi, Jonah, Elias, Silas, Augustus, Atticus, Harlan, Jack, Micah

I agree with the upward Arlo trend! It sounds great with brothers Ivan and Rowan.

As for girls, you have quite a wide spread of names (which is great because there are a ton of wonder options in there) so I’m not certain exactly what your “style” is. But I love the thought of Miranda or Gwynneth because your boys both have names that have “substance” and history and are stylish. Maybe that could be the connection between the siblings whether the baby is a boy or a girl?

Best of Luck!

I absolutely adore Jethro! I think it works well with your other children's names, but if you're not as keen on it as your DH, I agree with pp's that Arlo would be adorable too!

For girls, I think Matilda and Hazel work really well with your sibset. I like Posy/Posie too, but I think it's a little cutesy compared to your strong boys names.
    | Sophie | 22 | England, UK |
    loves science, televison, music and names
    Not pregnant or TTC, just collecting!

Arthur Edmund Jethro Rupert Dashiell
    Margot Nell Beatrice Fiona Tess

I'd like to throw out Juno - it's got a similar vibe to your other girls' names, and a similar sound to some of your boys'.

Annora
    Caspian, Caspar
    Esther
    Ezekiel
    Guinevere
    Prosper, Prospero
    Beatrix
    Matthias
    Bernadette
    Linnea
    Elias
    Gideon
    Miriam
    Clotilda
    Joel
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

The boys names I like all seem to have a similar feel somehow, been struggling more with girls names as like so very disparate styles, hence trying to get you lovely folks to steer me as to which go :-)

miranda, hazel, matilda and gwynneth I love. Adore posie but agree is isn't as steong as the boys' s names. Love Juno though, thanks for that!