Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Oh, I forgot. Astrid Lindgren, author of the Pippi Longstocking series, an early role model and probably the source of my fascination with red hair.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Malcolm- Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly
    Wesley- Westley from the Princess Bride, I prefer it without the T
    Gregory- Greg House from House MD
    Vera- Jayne Cobb's favorite gun from Firefly
    Serenity- the space ship from Firefly
    Zoey- Zoey Washburn from Firefly

Authors:
    Angelou- Maya Angelou
    Bronte- Emily Bronte
    Not expecting, I just love names <3
    Vote on my namelist?

Recently I was intrigued by Cormoran (Corm) when I read JK Rowling's new book.

Books/movies/shows are definitely a major source of name inspiration. Some examples:
    Charles, Erik (X-men)
    Antonia (I Claudius)
    Beatrice (The Divine Comedy)
    Thérèse (Thérèse Raquin)
    Aurelian, Amaranta (100 Years of Solitude)
    Athénaïs (Love and Louis XIV)
    Arabella, Robert (Atonement)
    Leopold (Ulysses)
    Jane Austen's names (Darcy, Georgiana, Bennet, Emma, Elizabeth); Shakespearean (Imogen, Hero, Beatrice, Cordelia);
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

My all-time favorite boy name, Seth, was found through Fablehaven. I'm not a die-hard fan of the books or anything, but it's where I first "heard" the name.
    Kathryn comes from one of my favorite book series, The Work and the Glory (a religious, historical fiction story.) That's also where I found the name Jo for a girl, which led me to finding Joanna, one of my favorite girl names.
    I found Eloise and Nola in a play I did for school once. Jonas grew on me through The Giver. I found Jude through the Beatles (I'm assuming music counts too? Hah).

Harry Potter- I love Luna, Hermione, and Ginny (but especially if it's short for Virginia). Also Lily, but it's sooo popular. Lily makes a nice middle though. As for the boys I'm not so sure. Potter is okay and I do like James, but that's about there.

Percy Jackson-
    Percy is a yes! And so is Jackson(ish), Leo, Luke, and Nico.
    Annabeth is iffy, but I love Piper, Hazel, Thalia, and even Reyna.
    Zoey Nightshade? I think yes.

Hugo and Asa are great.

Did anyone watch/read Saddle Club when they were little? They all have VERY 90's-esque names, but they created my love for Desiree, Simon, and Stevie, none of which are my style.
    Girls Top 10:
    Sonnet, Penelope, Evangeline, Maisie, Lexington, Fable, Cricket, Sailor, Seraphina, Thea

Boys Top 10:
    Hendrix, Roarke, Castle, Stellan, Cohen, Maximum, Calvary, Atticus, Hawk, Canaan

Guilty Pleasure-
    Boy: Kohl, Falcon, Myles, Flynnigan, Brave
    Girl: Tigerlily, Larkspur, Tinleigh, Emerson, Maddox

teenberry, equestrian, second youngest of 9 girls
    FurMommy to Bleu the yorkie!