51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'am neutral about it

11 21.57%
  • I love it

19 37.25%
  • I dislike it.

21 41.18%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Please share your opinions about Balthazar.

Hi all!

Balthazar is the first boy name that I like in a very long time. I really want your opinions guys about this name.

So what do you think about the name Balthazar?

What kind of a man do you think Balthazar is?

Any nicknames possibilities?

Thanks in advance!
    Vasiliki ,
    Greek , eighteen , university student , finally owner of kitten , Maurice .

* Favorite names for the moment : Remember Selladore " Mem " / Rembrandt Charles " Remy " .

I've only heard this name for a supernatural character of some kind. However, it does have an exotic feel to it for me as well. It is a very strong name.

Some possible nicknames that I can think of...
    Bal
    Bali
    Balto
    Balty
    Zar
    Zaro
    Happily Married Momma to Three Sweet Girls
    Ellie {9}, Anna {19m}, and Hope {nb}.
    Also Smitten with these beauties...
    Colette/Zelda/Jocelyn/Arabel/Thalia/Mavis/Vivia
    Gerard\Simon\Walsh\Maddox\Oscar\Barry\Keir
    Slightly Obsessed with the Unusual...
    Aloysius|Ariadne|Grimsby|Constance|Cyrus|Faraday

I really like it, but I really only like the Balthasar spelling. I recently found Baltaser in my family tree, and I'm sort of swooning over that!

I really like it: it certainly is out there, but in a good way (if that makes any sense), and I think that once it was bestowed upon a little boy, it would come down to earth a bit more. I see a Balthazar as being self-assured, confident and kind. He is a wonderful friend and sensitive to others emotions, but he knows when to stick up for himself and others. I can see a Balthazar in any field, but I don't think he would be content to stay a checkout kid or a burger flipper: he dreams big, and he will do whatever to takes to get there. He works incredibly hard and he knows it: he is good at what he does because he works for it. I would love to meet a little Balthazar.

nn options: Bally, Bay, Thazar, Zari, Altha, Thad.
    Girls: Vesper Noble, Shalom Galilee, Mercy Susannah, Paloma Valentine, Mary Valentine, Agnes Gardenia, Constance Camellia, Prudence Anouk, Bernadette Frances, Bertie Pearl, Yuki Beloved, Momoko Flora, Nanette Sunday, Minnie Magnolia, Anouk Bethlehem, Betty Pearl, Esther Opal, Malou Anouk.

Boys: Dossie Gardener, Bertram Beloved, Gerald Dove, Obadiah Dove, Amadeus Andrew, Abraham Lou, Thaddeus Palomo, Ernest Francesco, Enzo Raphael, Shalom Noble, Moses Basil, Shepherd Andrew, Humphrey Kip.

Thanks @shannagrace, @ashthedreamer & @nooshi for your comments!! I really appreciate it!

For your nn possibilities I really like : Zaro!

@nooshi : I adore the image of Balthazar you have!
    @ashthedreamer : I dont really like Balthasar but Baltaser is stunning!

Any other opinion?
    Vasiliki ,
    Greek , eighteen , university student , finally owner of kitten , Maurice .

* Favorite names for the moment : Remember Selladore " Mem " / Rembrandt Charles " Remy " .