Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Azalea... first or middle?

So it's come to my attention that I kind of like the name Azalea... and not because of Iggy. Actually because both the house I grew up in and my grandparents' house across the street both had azalea bushes, and I have a lot of memories of playing pretend under the azaleas. Plus they're just pretty, happy flowers and my grandmother used to dry them in the pages of my grandfather's books... a few fell out in my lap the other day while I was reading and just made me smile.

What do you think, first or middle?

I sort of like it with Beatrix as a first name... Beatrix Azalea? Don't know what I would pair with it if Azalea was the first name. And, if it was a first name, do you think Zealie is too much of a stretch for a nickname? There's always Lea, but it's just okay to me.

TIA
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Guinevere · Vivian · Florence · Lilleba · Beatrix
    August · Barnaby · Roland · Lester · Whitney

I personally like Azalea in the first name spot. Azalea Beatrix flows very nicely. I don't think Zealie is too much of a stretch. It's actually quite cute. There is also Zaylie, Ayla (like Kayla w/o the K), or Z as possible nicknames.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

Quote Originally Posted by erin91 View Post
    I personally like Azalea in the first name spot. Azalea Beatrix flows very nicely. I don't think Zealie is too much of a stretch. It's actually quite cute. There is also Zaylie, Ayla (like Kayla w/o the K), or Z as possible nicknames.
    Exactly my thoughts

Azalea sounds like Azaria to me. Azaria was the name of the baby stolen by a dingo in Australia, so I don't like it.

I concur with Erin91. I also like Z best as the nn.