Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

First Name for MN Lindsey

EmperorStrawberry and I are expecting our first. We weren't quite expecting the 18 week ultrasound to be quite so revealing but it's pretty clear she's a girl.

We still can't agree on a first name though. Lindsay is a family name on his side and we agreed quickly enough that it'd be the middle name rather than the first because there are still other living relatives with the name.

I'm really drawing a blank on names and I still haven't seen a combination that I've fallen in love with yet.

Surname is Spencer.

sam- not expecting, just collecting.
    ruby olivia / phoebe noelle / eleanor hope / anna beatrix /
    hazel ? / daphne isabel / lucille victoria

parker daniel / rowan james / peter logan / harrison asher /
    thomas alexander / jonah evan / elliott michael

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I'll give you some of my favs:

Clara
    Alice
    Mary
    Camille
    Rose
    Eloise
    Eliza
    Celia
    Anne

Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude