Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

No more Piper...

I planned on naming my little girl Piper (no middle name picked yet, but was leaning toward Marigold or Magnolia)...

I've been reading up on the name more and apparently some peoples mind goes to the gutter when they hear the name. I never knew of the slang meanings, but now I'm worried she'd be teased for it.

I'm wanting to try, try, try to stay away from trendy names.. We have an Ellie and I thought it was a fairly unused name. Wrong!!! There's 3 Ellie's in her library story time of about 15 kids.

My style has changed a bit since I had her, but she's definitely an Ellie. I'd love to go a little more whimsy, earthy, boho with this name.

To give you an idea... Sage, Magnolia, Marigold, Fern, Joss, Jade are a few on my list of okay names. Nothing too out there since my husband wouldn't go for it. I'm just not crazy about any right now. I need help!

sam- not expecting, just collecting.
    hazel kate / anna margaret / eleanor julia / phoebe elizabeth /
    ruby olivia / daphne isabel / lucille victoria or lucille evangeline

parker daniel / rowan james / peter benjamin/ harrison august /
    thomas alexander / jonah evan / asher ?

If you truly love Piper, I think you should go for it. Kids are going to find ways to tease someone no matter what their name is. I think Piper Magnolia is very pretty! Magnolia Piper is gorgeous too.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Elaine, Madeline Hope, Linnea Carys, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elizabeth, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

Apparently there's a Piper in the popular Orange is the new Black show... I've never seen it. Anyone have thoughts on it? Should I stay away because of it?