Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Book Talk

What's your favorite book/series? I could never choose a favorite book, but my favorite series are Harry Potter and A Song of Ice and Fire.

What book will you read next? Either The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco or Pawn of Prophecy by David Eddings. Haven't decided yet.

What are you currently reading? The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller

Who is your favorite character? Another impossible question. I'll go with Jon Snow or Sansa Stark. For now.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

What's your favorite book/series? Favorite book is definitely Jane Eyre. I can't really pick one series, but I love The Lord of the Rings, A Song of Ice and Fire, and Harry Potter.

What book will you read next? The Once and Future King by T.H. White.

What are you currently reading? Dragonfly in Amber, the second book in the Outlander series, by Diana Gabaldon.

Who is your favorite character? Hmm, that's tough. I really love Jane Eyre, obviously, but also Melanie Hamilton/Wilkes from Gone With the Wind, Jo March, Dorothea Brooke from Middlemarch, and Samwise Gamgee. So basically, I really love intelligent heroines... and hobbits haha.
    - Em
    Jameson Lewis debuting October 2nd!
    Ronan Charles | Asher Heath
    Lorelei Ruby | Hazel Marian | Nadia Laurel

Favorite book: Jane Eyre
    What I'll read next: Probably Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen
    What are you currently reading: Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
    Favorite character: Jane Eyre for now because I stopped reading much for a couple years and she's the only one that still sticks out in my mind. And Edward Rochester from Jane Eyre, as well as Elizabeth Bennet and the Jane Austen heros.
    Declan
    Darcy, Quentin, Elliott, James, Marianne, Josephine, Henrietta
    Robin, Hazel
    Claire
    August, Hawk, Sydney, Primrose, Isis, Lavender
    gracenewgrace.blogspot.com

What's your favorite book/series? Harry Potter, of course. And most books by Jodi Picoult.

What book will you read next? I really want to read Golden Boy by Abigail Tarttelin. Still have to find it first though..

What are you currently reading? Nothing. I didn't read a lot since I graduated (a few months ago), which is extremely weird for my standard.

Who is your favorite character? Hermione (HP) and Eowyn (LOTR). They're awesome.
    Last edited by c@29; June 30th, 2014 at 11:56 AM. Reason: typo
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

What's your favorite book/series? Series: Harry Potter. I can't pick just one favorite book.
    Villette. Bellwether. The Chosen. Pastwatch. Till We Have Faces. Walden. All of these are amazing books.

What book will you read next? "To Say Nothing of the Dog"

What are you currently reading? "Beloved" & also "Where the Red Fern Grows" (never read it as a kid)

Who is your favorite character? Severus Snape. or possibly Sue from Jude the Obscure. or possibly the Count of Monte Cristo.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin