Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Odd Sibsets

Odd Sibsets

There's a very sweet family at my children's school, with six of the nicest children in the world. But, the sibset that the parents created is a bit... odd. Their children are...
    Channing James Louise (girl)
    Layna Pixie
    Blake Norris
    Treegan Nialla (girl)
    Maverick Foster
    Audrielle Holiday

Channing, Layna, Blake, Treegan, Maverick, Audrielle. And guess what? They're expecting a little girl next year! They really love the name Sally Flora, but.... It just doesn't fit the sibset! I'm trying to be as polite to the family as possible, because I know this is none of my business, but I'm subtly trying to supply them with a better name...

What are some odd sibsets you've heard before?
    Lina
    Mother Of...

Theodore Hugh "Theo"
    Josephine Faye "Josie"
    Henrietta Lucille "Henny"

One sibset I know that I think is slightly mismatched stylistically: Sarah and Margaret. Can't think of any extreme mismatches though.

Also, I noticed your username/signature and just wanted to say I love the name Lina! It's been one of my very favorites since I was young. I've never encountered a person with the name before though, so this has made my day.
    ~ Bridget / 17 ~
    Current Favorites:
    Leighton, Elysia, Lina, Zala, Blaise
    Dallas, Lochlan, Cedric, Jeremiah, Leo, Ambrose
    ~*~*~*~

Kashmier (prn. Cashmere) and Jessica
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

I knew sisters named Sarah and Ryan. Both of their names fit them perfectly, but the names don't fit well with each other.
    Caroline ❀

Teenberry, Whovian, Nerdfighter, Writer, Theater Kid, Disney Nerd.

Favorite Girls Names ♥
    Cecily/Cecilia ◦ Audrey ◦ Alice ◦ Juliette ◦ Gwyneth ◦ Opal

Favorite Boys Names ♥
    Brooks ◦ Levi ◦ Archer ◦ Nathan ◦ Orin ◦ Chevy (more of a guilty pleasure though...)

"You can tell how smart someone is by what they laugh at." -Tina Fey

Heidi, Samira and Diego are probably the most mismatched sibling set I've met. I know Diego got his name from his father, but I have no idea where the inspirations for the girls' names came from.