Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mommy to Travis Nevin Officially TTC #2!
    Future Sons: Angus Loudon ...or... Harvey Leonhard ...or... Jethro Blaise
    Future Daughters: Ada Gertrude ...or... Florence Imogen ...or... Amity Scarlet

Crushing on: Midred Nathanael Harriet "Hattie" Rufus Ainhoa Hamish Elspeth Donovan Thisbe Jules Romilly Laszlo Rowena

Since Kennedy and Charlee both have unisex -ee names, I would try to find something feminine and non-ee ending, to sort of balance it out? I think Grace is a great idea; are there any other non-unisex names you like?

What about Kaia? Feminine, but it has the unisex nn Kai/Ky, and I feel like it'd fit in pretty well with Ella, Kennedy, and Charlee.

I'm drawing a blank on ideas right now, but if I think of something, I'll try and come back and post.

Good luck!

I kind of agree going with a more feminine name not ending in -ee to balance with Ella. It doesn't have to be overly frilly but definitely more definitively feminine than Kennedy and Charlee. I really liked the suggestions of June, Sloane, Teagan, Kaia and Brynn.

Also, keep in mind Emerson will probably be shortened to Emmy - another ee ending.

Other suggestions:
    Jordana (Jor-dah-nah, NOT Jor-DAYN-ah)
    Brooke
    Paige
    Brenna/Brynna/Breanna
    Keira
    Hannah
    Scarlett
    Fallon
    Hazel
    Caitlin
    Alana
    Bridget
    Genevieve
    Lola
    Tessa/Tess
    Eden
    Ashlyn
    Maya
    Leah
    Nina
    Mom to Nora Cathleen.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Decs/Dex). Miles (Milo). Dean. Euan. Dexter (Dex). John (Johnny). Max. Finn. Leo. Reed.

Gwyneth (Gwen). Elise. Bronwen (Bonnie). Piper. Josephine (Josie). Iris. Margot. Sylvie. Edith (Edie). Joanna/Johanna.

Ashlyn is on my short list. I'm also fond of Brynn and Kaia. Eventually, we will agree. Cora was also on my list....maybe I'll start whispering names in his ear while he sleeps

I like Peyton or Eden (or Wren) as suggestions. Sadie is WRONG (sad die), Ashlyn is not my favourite either.