Names Searched Right Now:
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    I'm an ally 100%!
    Girls: Anne Elizabeth. Ava Juliet. Clara Jane. Eva Juliet. Felicity Jane. Hailey Lou. Isobel Claire. Ivy Lucia. Juniper Anne. Marie Claire. Sophie Claire. Violette Anne.

Boys: Alexander William. Anthony Jack. Cole Anthony. Caspian Prosper. Dashiell James. Frederick Anthony. Jack Alexander. James Edward. William Frederick

A little bit late but since I last posted almost two years ago my views have became much clearer to me. I'm a straight, catholic who is 100% a supporter of LGBTQ rights, I actually don't want to get married until it is legal in Australia and despite the fact that the majority are for legalisation it seems a long way from actually happening here. For me if I were to be gay I know my mum would be supportive (she doesn't see gay marriage as something you should have an opinion on since it's no different to any other couple), my siblings would be supportive (again to them it's just a normal relationship) but my dad unfortunately most likely wouldn't since he's spent his whole life in a small town with very little diversity when play school featured a gay family my dad said it was ridiculous that we were catering to such a small minority, I also know we doesn't support gay marriage even though my mums brother is gay.

Over the past two years I've had a lot of friends come out (ones asexual bi-romantic (my friend describes this as she has absolutely zero interest in sex but is still attracted to both genders and still dreams of marriage and things like that just with no sex), three are bi, ones pansexual and ones a lesbian). I had my school ball a few years ago and for the first time at my school two girls were allowed to take a female partner as long as they were "just friends" and it didn't become a regular occurrence, one girl took her girlfriend the other took one of her closest friends and even though my catholic school still isn't fully accepting allowing female partners to a school ball seems like a big step especially since my school encourages traditional values.
    Last edited by emiliana; February 28th, 2016 at 11:48 PM.
    Isobel Jamesie | Eloise| Matilda | Alice | Eleanor | Amelia | Lucia | Felicity | Phoebe | Eilidh | Rosalia | Zoe | Azalea | Genevieve | Tallulah | Ruby | Rebecca | Leila | Harper | Francesca |
    ○●○
    Eamon Harris | Hayes| Tiago | Cooper | Jack | Jago | Flynn | Archer | Lincoln | Asher | Alfie | Taylor | Baxter | Lawson | Lewis | Fletcher | Harley | Brooklyn | Regan | Drake |
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com

I'm a proud member of the LGBT+ community, even though I'm still questioning my sexuality (I might be a lesbian or maybe bisexual, I don't know yet). I wish Nameberry was a little more LGBT+ friendly, I've seen a lot of threads (especially the CAF games) with only the DH/DW option and whenever I play those funny dice games with a same-sex couple I always have to skip the “unplanned pregnancy” life event and it's pretty hard when I have to name a child after the father because, well, there is no father. Sometimes I simply decide to write DH/DW instead of DW/DW, mostly because I'm afraid of what the other users may think, but lately I've been using the latter option more often and it's been great.
    Valentina. Italian. 17. Animal enthusiast. Computer geek. Aspiring happy person.

names names

Sorry for any mistakes in my English, it's not my first language and I'm still learning!