Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    I am 100% an ally and supporter of the LGBTQ+ community. Love is love, and everyone deserves to be supported no matter their sexuality or gender identity or anything. My older brother is bi and he just recently came out, and it has been tough for him as some of our extended family was not as supportive.
    I am so happy that my state legalized same-sex marriage in 2012 and I plan to do as much as I can to make sure that anyone who wants to get married can.
    Catalina: Seventeen, Volleyball, Geography

Girls: Angeline || Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Genevieve || Katherine || Rosemary
    Boys: Adrian || Benjamin || Bennett || Elliott || Everett || Levi || Nathaniel || Soren || Zachary

Hey, everybody! This is an amazing thread! I am straight but was raised by two moms! I was so incredibly blessed to be raised by them and I couldn't be more proud to say that!!! The way I see it, love is love and people are people. We were all made to be ourselves, and nothing could be more beautiful than that. Whether you love a woman or a man, whether you are transgender, or bi, whatever you are, is beautiful. Like I said, growing up with two moms was a wonderful gift, one I would not change for anything. In my house we were loved and loved others. I'm kind of going in all different directions here, sorry! I just wanted to say that I know there are a lot of people out there who, for all different reasons, live with the belief that being gay or lesbian is wrong. But how could love ever be a sin? That's all there is to it. Love is why we are here. To love and be loved, no matter who we are attracted to.
    [I]Loving:
    Aria Jocelyn, Clarabella Faye,Mabry Charlotte, Matilda Annabelle, Lilia Sage, Symphony Eliza, and Rosalie Jane.

Loving:
    Archer Brooks, Gabriel James, Fred Alexander, Henry Matthew, Joseph Levi, Aidan Reed, and Oliver William.

Also, I want to add that I am looking forward to the future I am sure I will live to see: a world where not just the people on this thread, but everybody in the world, will accept that human beings are all equal. Because no matter how different we are, we are all living and breathing together on this world. I have complete faith in that.
    Last edited by namenerd2000; June 19th, 2015 at 06:01 AM.
    [I]Loving:
    Aria Jocelyn, Clarabella Faye,Mabry Charlotte, Matilda Annabelle, Lilia Sage, Symphony Eliza, and Rosalie Jane.

Loving:
    Archer Brooks, Gabriel James, Fred Alexander, Henry Matthew, Joseph Levi, Aidan Reed, and Oliver William.

I love this thread as well. 100% Ally here. I've always believed love is a right of every person and everyone deserves to love and be loved by whoever they want to be with.
    Little Princesses:
    Aurora, Noelle, Sophia, Juliet, Jocelyn, Everly, Lilia, Lucia, Alia/Aria/Avia.

Little Princes:
    Cole, Nathaniel, Hudson, Benjamin, Finn, Chandler, Rowan, Christopher, Gabriel

I'm asexual panromantic (out to exactly five people, not including my mother who thinks i'm too young to know). It's nice to see so many cool allies on here.
    Olivier Artemis ~ Finnian Leif ~ December Lachlan ~ Matthias Orion ~ Darren Donovan ~ Maverick Linden ~ Tobias Bellamy

Alexandrie Anouk ~ Amelie Juno ~ Katrina Lennox ~ Imogen Avril ~ Portia Pandora ~ Gwendolyn Piper ~ Calypso Roux

All the writers keep writing what they write,
    somewhere another pretty vein just dies