Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Nameberry & the LGBTQ+ Community

Hey Berries!

Since pride month is winding down fast, I was wondering if there are any LGBTQ+ members on Nameberry. If you are a member of the LGBTQ+ community, or a lovely ally, let us know! Nameberry is a place of communication, collaboration, and teamwork. It's a place where we can all come together and share our experiences. If there are any members of the LGBTQ+ community, or allies, we should come together and support each other in a peaceful enviroment.

Thank you for your support,
    Alexis
    -Alexis-
    teen berry

I'm not part of the LGBTQ community, but I am definitely a supporter. I have a lot of gay and lesbian friends and I love them to pieces!
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

Ally! So happy with the amazing progress happening right now. So much further to go, but the light is starting to shine!
    Mother of Gabriel Christian, #2 (finally!) on the way!!!!

DH finally agreed baby boy could be:

Emrys, Sebastian, Atticus, Sage, Abraham, Ambrose

We're still discussing middle names....

My older brother has been in a relationship with his boyfriend for nearly three years now. I've also been in relationships with both boys and girls (though I'm not in a relationship now). Fortunately, my parents are pretty good about their two oldest kids being gay and bisexual.

I have wondered about lgbtq members of nameberry. It's nice to see a thread started about it.
    Last edited by mckaylalove; June 26th, 2014 at 09:34 PM.
    Cara.

you can never be overdressed or overeducated.

An ally over here and proud to be living in a state that allows people to marry who they love, no matter what sex they are.
    Expecting a beautiful baby boy September 23!
    Griffin
    ~~~~~~
    Favorite girls names: Mirabelle Irene, Aurora Faye, Seraphina ????, Cordelia Louise, Serena Lux, Rosamund Fable, Phoenix Elowen, Calliope Isobel