Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Oh my goodness, I adore Eleni, too! It's been on my list for years. I'm not sure I'd have the guts to go through with it, but since I can so easily see me with a little Leni, it stays for now. I might just opt for Eleanor nn Eleni/Leni, though, because Eleanor seems to be more like my style.

For me:

Ophelia (I love it and it's gorgeous, but there's no real nns I love, so I can never commit to it)
    Odilia (similar for Ophelia for me. I love its German roots and the story of St. Odilia, but I feel like everyone would always spell it Odelia instead (which I don't like nearly as much) and I'm not really a fan of the nns. I thought of maybe getting Lili/Lily from it, but I'm not sold)
    Madelief (I think my family would kill me if I used it, but I love it so much!)

And then I just have names I really, really, really love, and flirt with using all the time, but I just can't commit to them. Not because they're too GP-ish, or because they sound bad with my surname, or because a SO refused to let me use them... I just can't commit to them up front. Adeline, Grace, Madeleine, and Zara are the foremost on this list, but I'm sure there are others I can't think of. On this same list would also be Peter, Linus, Calvin, and Charles for boys.

Hmmm probably because I wouldn't have the guts to name them as where I am there are pretty common names
    My favs that I wouldn't give:
    Leonor/Lenore/Leonore
    Vivian/Vivien/Vivienne (maybe I would)
    Penelope
    Clara
    Quinn
    Olive
    Hazel
    Dylan(yes for a girl)
    Frankie(also girl)
    Harlow
    Blair/Blaire
    Lila (Lie lah)
    Nala
    Marina
    Anja/Anya
    Nia (knee ah)
    Aia (Eye ah)
    Isäbell
    | Vivienne Blue | Lila May | Heidi Rose | Marina Pearl | Hazel Ray | Everly Caroline | Caroline Renée |
    | Mia Quinn | Olive Elisabeth | Evelyn Kate | Anja Louise | Harper Lily |

| Brooks Joseph | Lincoln Knox | Rome Alexander | Flynn Rhys | Cairo James |
    | Enzo David | Leon William |

Favourite at the moment :
    | Everly Caroline | Brooks Joseph |

Favourite sib-set:
    | Ollie Seymour | Heidi Renée |

I just dont see myself using these, yet I love them, or I'm not brave enough to use them

Phoebe
    Alice
    Ivy
    Matilda
    Lauren
    Bessie
    Eirlys
    Eirys
    Saoirse
    Aoife
    Aoibheann

Darcy
    Addison
    Hunter
    Hudson
    Ryan
    Caradoc
    haley/happy birthday to me/officially nineteen.

Girls: Doris, Georgiana, Amelia, Lillian, Edna, Clara, Minnie, Mabel, Arabella

Boys: Matthew, Christopher, Daniel, Louis, Ernest, James, Joshua, Harrison, Henry

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~

well...

Zelda
    Naya
    Ever
    Delphine
    Zinnia
    Rue
    Capri
    Parisa

I just alove all, but when I say them out loud, they just don't sound like the right names for. But I think they are all stunning.
    And I'm also afraid that Capri might be teased with CapriSun or gets called Carp.
    Carrie

Mother of three men

August Levi ('07), Avery Spencer ('11) and Asa Callum ('14)

“Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.”
    - L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables