Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I give up on names!

I'm ready to just be done with this whole process and name this baby #3.
    I'm almost 37 weeks, insanely miserable, and so over names. I can't fall in love with ANYTHING. I've looked at what seems like a million names and I just don't feel like anything is PERFECT. I think my husband is a little fed up with me, too lol. I know that I don't have to decide anything until baby is here (heck we don't even know if it's a boy or a girl so why am I stressing myself out!?) but I feel like I NEED to go into it with some sort of idea, or a list at least, because I don't want to have to feel this frustrated after I give birth. UGH.

I was absolutely set on Bennett for a boy, but now it doesn't feel like it fits right with Clementine and Estella so I've moved on. To what? Who knows
    I like Seraphina for a girl, my husband recently decided he hates it so that's out too

I've been absent from nameberry for a few months and so I thought maybe to lift some of the stress I'm feeling about naming this baby, I'd come here and push it on all of you :wink:
    Some fresh suggestions that go with my girls names, or just an encouraging "you aren't crazy" would be wonderful.

So please help this miserably swollen pregnant mama before I 'splode.
    Proud mama to
    -Clementine Aurora, Estella Vivienne & Magnolia Seraphine-

I've never been pregnant, but from what I can gather - it's completely normal that you're feeling like this - trust me, you're definitely not crazy! Even us non-pregnant name nerds feel like we're out of love with every single name on the planet sometimes. Your daughters have gorgeous names, and I think Bennett fits in nicely with them. However, here are some suggestions that I think would go nicely with Estella and Clementine.

Oliver
    Henry
    Julian
    Sebastian
    Marius
    Quentin
    Vincent
    Benoit
    Armand
    Lee
    Emil
    Florian
    Noah
    William

Sidonia
    Lucille
    Violet
    Genevieve
    Amelia
    Audrey
    Grace
    Olivia
    Juliet
    Harper
    Scarlett
    Magnolia
    Elizabeth
    Ava
    Victoria
    Lucy
    Sylvie
    Lila

Good luck!
    18 // books, tea & names.

l‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾l
    Antigone, August, Beatrice,
    Cordelia, Edmund, Felix,
    Florence, Harriet, Henry,
    Hermione, Ignatius, Jasper,
    Lottie, Lysander, Magnus,
    Oliver, Persephone, Sibyl &
    Sebastian.
    l_________________________l
    Ladies & Gentlemen

Last edited by mckaylalove; June 25th, 2014 at 11:14 PM.
    Cara.

you can never be overdressed or overeducated.

Juno • Ramona • Cecily • Elowen • Archer • Dashiell • Ike• Arlo

First of all, may I just say that I love your children's names? Thanks . You definitely are not crazy- you shouldn't go with a name unless you head over heels adore it. Your little one will help you decide when they are born- you will know what I mean when I say that they have a big personality.

Personally, I think Bennett sounds wonderful with Estella and Clementine. They are all lovely strong, sturdy, jazzy, vintage / Victorian era sort of names: you have Elizabeth Bennett of Pride and Prejudice, Estella Havisham from Great Expectations, and 'Oh My Darling, Clementine.'

But if you definitely don't want Bennett for a boy any longer, here are some suggestions (let me know if I am on the right track):

Boys: Dashiell, Bentley, Barrett, Grey, Hale, Bram, Abraham, Barnaby, John, Remus, Roland, Edmund, Edison, Henry, Abner, Beau, Claude, Clark, Clyde, Otto, Tobias, Andrew, Arthur, Basil, Lemuel, Walter, Rudyard, Calloway, Morris, Gene, Mack, Lionel, August, Amadeus, Claudius, Claudio, Dougal, Roald (ro-ahl), Amias, Adlai, Amos, Peter, Charles, Theodore, Keating, Keaton, Willem / Wilhelm, Lawrence (nn Renny?), Forrest, Louis / Louie, Lewis, Benedict, Emerson, Mateo / Matteo, Frederick, Rafferty, Otis, Milo, Finnian / Phinean, Phineas, Matthias, Thaddeus, Colin, Rafael / Raphael, Sebastian / Sebastien, Bastian / Bastien, Magnus, Mingus, Robert, Clancy, Julius, Bellamy.

Girls: Serena, Tatiana, Sefarina, Ravenna, Rafaela, Celeste, Celia, Elva, Mercy, Minerva, Athena, Amedea / Amadea, Pearl, Opal, Lavender, Florence, Delphine, Delphina / Delfina, Petra, Hestia, Agnes, Fern, Ferelith, Vesper, Vespera, Lilou, Luna, Lunette, Lunetta, Corinne (co-rinn), Rowenna, Rowena, Francesca, Rosemary, Paloma, Valencia, Valentine, Valentina, Venetia, Verena, Verona, Araminta, Adelie, Adele, Olive, Olympia, Olivette, Dorothy, Dorothea, Allegra, Magdalena, Lorelei, Ursula, Augusta, Zelda, Ginevra, Geneva, Genoa, Silvia, Esmeralda, Dominga, Lula, Lydia, Evangeline, Genevieve, Guinevere, Flora, Fleur, Ines / Inez, Christiana, Belle, Lorena, Winifred, Nola, Ophelia, Rosalie, Rosalind, Rosetta, Marcella, Roksana / Roxana, Roxanne, Zinnia, Amabel, Cordelia, Columba, Thea, Quintina, Octavia, Susannah / Susanna, Georgina, Marietta, Carmela, Sabrina, Sabina, Annabelle, Arabelle, Arabella, Anastasia.

Let me know if that helped at all.
    Momo Flora
    Dossie Roland

Name List:http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9846712

Quote Originally Posted by bretak View Post
    I've never been pregnant, but from what I can gather - it's completely normal that you're feeling like this - trust me, you're definitely not crazy! Even us non-pregnant name nerds feel like we're out of love with every single name on the planet sometimes. Your daughters have gorgeous names, and I think Bennett fits in nicely with them. However, here are some suggestions that I think would go nicely with Estella and Clementine.

Oliver
    Henry
    Julian
    Sebastian
    Marius
    Quentin
    Vincent
    Benoit
    Armand
    Lee
    Emil
    Florian
    Noah
    William

Sidonia
    Lucille
    Violet
    Genevieve
    Amelia
    Audrey
    Grace
    Olivia
    Juliet
    Harper
    Scarlett
    Magnolia
    Elizabeth
    Ava
    Victoria
    Lucy
    Sylvie
    Lila

Good luck!
    I love Magnolia, but Hubby isn't completely sold on it.
    Thank you!
    Proud mama to
    -Clementine Aurora, Estella Vivienne & Magnolia Seraphine-