Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mckaylalove View Post
    I like Lincoln, Felix, Sawyer, Emmett, Everett & Roman for boys! I just don't think that Sawyer or Roman fit with our girls names. They seem more fresh where as Clementine and Estella have more of a vintage-y feeling, to me anyways. lol

I like Amelie, Genevieve & Cordelia for girls. LOVE Aurora, too, but it's Clementines middle name

Thank you for the suggestions
    Proud mama to
    -Clementine Aurora, Estella Vivienne & Magnolia Seraphine-

Quote Originally Posted by nooshi View Post
    First of all, may I just say that I love your children's names? Thanks . You definitely are not crazy- you shouldn't go with a name unless you head over heels adore it. Your little one will help you decide when they are born- you will know what I mean when I say that they have a big personality.

Personally, I think Bennett sounds wonderful with Estella and Clementine. They are all lovely strong, sturdy, jazzy, vintage / Victorian era sort of names: you have Elizabeth Bennett of Pride and Prejudice, Estella Havisham from Great Expectations, and 'Oh My Darling, Clementine.'

But if you definitely don't want Bennett for a boy any longer, here are some suggestions (let me know if I am on the right track):

Boys: Dashiell, Bentley, Barrett, Grey, Hale, Bram, Abraham, Barnaby, John, Remus, Roland, Edmund, Edison, Henry, Abner, Beau, Claude, Clark, Clyde, Otto, Tobias, Andrew, Arthur, Basil, Lemuel, Walter, Rudyard, Calloway, Morris, Gene, Mack, Lionel, August, Amadeus, Claudius, Claudio, Dougal, Roald (ro-ahl), Amias, Adlai, Amos, Peter, Charles, Theodore, Keating, Keaton, Willem / Wilhelm, Lawrence (nn Renny?), Forrest, Louis / Louie, Lewis, Benedict, Emerson, Mateo / Matteo, Frederick, Rafferty, Otis, Milo, Finnian / Phinean, Phineas, Matthias, Thaddeus, Colin, Rafael / Raphael, Sebastian / Sebastien, Bastian / Bastien, Magnus, Mingus, Robert, Clancy, Julius, Bellamy.

Girls: Serena, Tatiana, Sefarina, Ravenna, Rafaela, Celeste, Celia, Elva, Mercy, Minerva, Athena, Amedea / Amadea, Pearl, Opal, Lavender, Florence, Delphine, Delphina / Delfina, Petra, Hestia, Agnes, Fern, Ferelith, Vesper, Vespera, Lilou, Luna, Lunette, Lunetta, Corinne (co-rinn), Rowenna, Rowena, Francesca, Rosemary, Paloma, Valencia, Valentine, Valentina, Venetia, Verena, Verona, Araminta, Adelie, Adele, Olive, Olympia, Olivette, Dorothy, Dorothea, Allegra, Magdalena, Lorelei, Ursula, Augusta, Zelda, Ginevra, Geneva, Genoa, Silvia, Esmeralda, Dominga, Lula, Lydia, Evangeline, Genevieve, Guinevere, Flora, Fleur, Ines / Inez, Christiana, Belle, Lorena, Winifred, Nola, Ophelia, Rosalie, Rosalind, Rosetta, Marcella, Roksana / Roxana, Roxanne, Zinnia, Amabel, Cordelia, Columba, Thea, Quintina, Octavia, Susannah / Susanna, Georgina, Marietta, Carmela, Sabrina, Sabina, Annabelle, Arabelle, Arabella, Anastasia.

Let me know if that helped at all.
    Thank you! I like quite a few of your suggestions! I used to love Abram, your suggestion of Bram made me think of it again. I don't know if Abram fits with Clementine and Estella but I'll definitely say it a few million times
    Proud mama to

You are DEFINITELY not crazy. May I suggest stepping away from the naming worries for at least a week? Don't think or talk about them at all. Then, when you pick back up again, you may find you have a much clearer head.

I agree with bretak on everything, too. I have weeks where I can't find a single girl name I like, and weeks where I am sure any male children that come from me will be named Boy #_!
    Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by megan_ashley View Post
    You are DEFINITELY not crazy. May I suggest stepping away from the naming worries for at least a week? Don't think or talk about them at all. Then, when you pick back up again, you may find you have a much clearer head.

I agree with bretak on everything, too. I have weeks where I can't find a single girl name I like, and weeks where I am sure any male children that come from me will be named Boy #_!
    That sounds like a good idea. I don't know how easy it would be for me to not think about names for a whole week but it's definitely worth a shot. Anything to relieve a little stress would be great!
    Proud mama to

With Clementine and Estella, I like...

Sylvia
    Roxanne
    Adelaide
    Leona
    Daphne
    Calista
    Felicity
    Leora
    Lucinda
    Imogen
    Juliet
    Gwendolyn
    Nadine
    Celeste
    Cordelia
    Zinnia

Everett
    Elliott
    Benedict
    Archer
    Hendrik
    Xavier
    Atticus
    Alden
    Jude
    Adrian
    Frederick
    Desmond
    Oscar
    Justus
    Theo

...sorry for any repeats. Good luck! Your daughters both have beautiful names, so you're sure to come up with something just as lovely for #3.
    Last edited by claireelise; June 26th, 2014 at 08:22 PM.