Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Breatrix is pretty and unique, but I think 2 unique names back to back (as in Micheline) is not the greatest idea. Beatrix to me has a certain spunk mixed with elegance. I like Beatrix Caroline, Beatrix Madison, Beatrix Allison are all pretty for the elegant emphasis in the name, but if you are looking for more spunk and modern tones then Beatrix Tru, Beatrix Wren, Beatrix Jo has more that quality to me. Hope it's helpful...names are tough, as different taste for all

It's so unfortunate ! I do like Emmeline as an alternative . Or I may have to suggest to hubby that we go without a middle name . Any thoughts on Marlena?

It's the compromising I find difficult. I absolutely love the name Phoenix but have no chance if it being agreed on. I also like Ali as my dad is Alan, my papa Alex and my sister Alana and felt right to me but again we failed to agree. Good news is Beatrix has bit been dismissed

Not been dismissed**

Beatrix is so pretty. I don't really mind Micheline, particularly because it's a family name and in the middle. Maybe you could use a different variation of Michael if you don't love Micheline, like Michelle, Michaela, Michelina, Mikhaila?

I love an Al name for you with all your family associations. Alexandra, Alessandra, Alina, Aleida, Alison, Alla, Aliz, Aliona, Alba, Ailsa? I like Alice and Alix, but not with Beatrix.
    Girls:
    Nickname-able: Susanna, Johanna, Paloma, Lucille, Harriet, Beatrix, Rosemary, Juniper, Marigold, Annabeth, Gwendolen, Kathleen, Tabitha
    Short and to-the-point: Flora, Jane, Laura, Anne, Cecile, Susan, Kaia

Boys:
    So much easier: Hugh/Hugo, Wilfred, Basil, Augustin, Edmund, Arlo, Timothy, Frederick