Names Searched Right Now:
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

About Me!

Loved Fiona's response! You seem like such a cute little gal! Trying to find some friends interested in writing, and just enjoying life to the fullest. Just moved to a new town (Jamestown ND, not the Virginia one I wish I could have a baby just for the sake of naming it!!! A little girl of course, but a boy would be just fine too. I guess I have just always pictured myself raising a girl. Anyway, I love TV and netflix, and I love to cook.

Would love to exchange some recipes if anyone is interested! I have a box full of family secrets

Anyway, feel free to PM me if anything I just said interests you!

(manneniah is NOT my real name, bythe way, just used it for web security!)

@ Tali: ENFJ and ENTJ are quite different, so it's interesting that you've gotten both. The ENFJ's dominant function is extroverted feeling, which means you thrive off of connecting with others, always consider the feelings and values of the people around you, adjust to and accommodate the needs of the people around you, etc. The ENTJ's dominant function is extroverted thinking, which means you're someone who is very logical and systematic and always looking for ways to make things more efficient and structured.

(I really enjoy the MBTI typing.)
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

My name is Emily, and I'm turning 26 in just a couple weeks. I was born and raised in New Hampshire, but my husband serves in the Navy, so I'm currently living in Virginia. Since we're all talking about MBTI types, I am an ISFP which I don't think I've seen many of here. Represent! Haha. Apparently I'm supposed to be really great at art, but I am not. However, I really enjoy cooking and baking which would fall under the category of creating and subsequently destroying my creation (get in my belly). My other hobbies include reading, which is my absolute favorite thing to do, taking walks, studying languages (someday I would like to actually apply myself and become bilingual), and I also enjoy writing. Unfortunately, I can't ever seem to grasp a good idea to write about so most of the time I just stare at a blank document. It's awesome. I also LOVE animals. In a nutshell, I love to try new things but it's hard for me to actually stick with them (see: exercising).

I met my husband in the 10th grade and probably would have cried in horror if someone told me he was the guy I was going to marry. Thankfully, we resolved our differences and started dating halfway through our senior year and straight on through his post-grad year and 4 years of military college. We were married in June 2011 and are now expecting our first baby, a little boy! I am so excited to meet him this October (or September, if he so pleases).

Someday I would like to attempt getting some formal schooling. I started working directly after high school since I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life (still don't), so I figured I wouldn't waste thousands of dollars and/or go into debt getting a degree in something that I wasn't sure I really wanted or not. I'm still hesitant, because I don't really thrive in a classroom setting. Until then, I am happy to learn by experience, reading, and singular classes here and there. Maybe that's all I will ever do, and that's okay.

As for my pop culture stuff, my favorite books are Jane Eyre, The Count of Monte Cristo, and The Lord of the Rings trilogy. I mostly prefer to read classics or fantasy, but if a book catches my interest I will read it despite the genre. My favorite movies are, as a whole, mostly Disney animated features. I love them. I also love Sense & Sensibility with Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet, You've Got Mail, The Princess Bride, and most of the Marvel movies. I try to keep an open mind with music, but I definitely favor alternative and indie rock. My favorite bands/singers include Anberlin, Bastille, Mumford & Sons, Florence + The Machine, Muse, and some more popular stuff like Maroon 5 and Jack Johnson. We don't have cable, so I don't watch much TV. However, thanks to Netflix, I am seriously obsessed with The Office (US) - I am on my third or fourth re-watch through the entire series. I also like Parks & Recreation, 30 Rock, and Sherlock (one of these things is not like the other...) My husband loves The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad, but I just can't get into them even for trying.

Additional random fact: my username is a smoosh of my birth month (July) and my favorite flower, lilacs.

That's about all I've got.
    - Em
    Jameson Lewis debuting October 2nd!
    Charles Ronan | Asher Heath
    Lorelei Ruby | Hazel Marian | Nadia Laurel

@julylacs

where from NH are you? I live in Manchester. I also love cooking, I'm the only one besides my mother that's cooks. My "Chicken Parmesan without the Parmesan" is delicious and my peanut milk is the bomb (family recipe). Can trade anytime
    punctuality is a virtue of the lonely.

@solace I lived in a few different towns in southern NH (including Manchester) but most of my 18 years there were spent in Nashua!
    - Em
    Jameson Lewis debuting October 2nd!
    Charles Ronan | Asher Heath
    Lorelei Ruby | Hazel Marian | Nadia Laurel