Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    William is a family name. I love it but wonder if it's being used for a lot of children right now? Also a cousin has the name already (Bill), is it ok to go ahead & use it anyway, or is there some protocol to asking their permission? We aren't very close.

My other cousin also named her son Liam (like it but it's very popular) so I wonder if that nickname is off limits too? Am I better off to stick with Will as a nn? I know we could always just refer to him by his full name if we use William, but it will inevitably be shortened by somebody....

If you already have family with the name William or Liam I'd either ask them first or wouldn't use it.

I'd go with Arlo James!! It's my new name crush at the moment, It's just so handsome and it goes great with Jackson! Even Arlo William would be nice if you still want to use William
    My Favorites
    ~Boys~
    Maximilian "Max" Chase | Nikolai Michael | Leo Anderson

~Girls~
    Amara Juliette | Stella Mae | Marina Louise

I love your list!!!! I really don't think you can go wrong with any of them! If you were really in love with Jude I think you could potentially use it, but it would be a bit of a mouthful to say the brothers' names together, especially if Jackson goes mostly by Jack. I agree with others that Arlo James is a particularly good fit, but I love all the names on your list! Good luck!

These would be my favorites from your list:
    Arlo James - I like that Arlo is simple but still unique.
    Lennon James (Len) - I just love this name & it sounds great with Jack or Jackson. Might be my #1 favorite!
    Jude William - I love the name Jude but Jack & Jude sound pretty familiar to me, but if you don't mind that - go for it!
    Not expecting...yet! Just love names!
    Lyric | Ophelia | Shiloh | Delilah | Everly | Leilani | Fianna | Seraphina | Monet | Meadow | Letty | Sinclaire
    Ezra | River | Jasper | August | Ace | Dominick | Abel | Lincoln | Jett | Silas | Lucien | Maverick | Beau

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 11th, 2015 at 09:03 AM.
    Waiting for an October surprise:
    Ragnar & Apollos.undecided
    Zuzia combos in progress! & Opal Autumn Zorica